+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 182 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to jab position leta hon to 2nd position ussi waqt hi leta hon jab aik position nilkal jati hai agar kabhi aisa ho b jye to main 25 say 30 pips ka wait karta hon uss k baar new entry ussi direction par leta hon or jahan par 5$ ya 10$ milty hain dono position market sat out kar deta hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to insta1988 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the pair is starting to move in a direction then l will open a position then if l will see it is still going on and there is no closed support or resistant line and if specially l already crossed the pivot line than l will buy or sell again .l mean l will add to my position.so there is no fixed pips that we have to count.it is depend on the trade we are taking.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moti For This Useful Post:

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me I open a large number of pips in the same direction, hoping to reach my first job. but sometimes it does not come back and I lose more, but sometimes it does and I win more.so I double my first job when he goes against me. but I stop when the negative is too big.and this to have the greatest benefit possible.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to avi For This Useful Post:

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab market aager meri direction k opposite jaye thoray pips teb jaa ker mein ek or lot open kerta hun, yani mein ney buy kia or market bearish ho gayee to mein neechay sey ek or buy ker deta hun phir jab take profit per pohanch jaye to pehlay wali ko break even per ley ata hun

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rahul For This Useful Post:

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    यदि तुम मेरी एक ही दिशा में पहला खुले स्थान हानि की स्थिति में है, तो मैं मेरी एक ही दिशा है कि परिपक्व हो जाएगा में दूसरे स्थान नहीं खुलेगा. या अगर मेरी हानि की स्थिति 2-3 pips के नुकसान की तरह छोटे से नुकसान में है, तो मैं उसी अन्यथा एक विपरीत दिशा में खोलने के बेहतर दिशा में स्थिति खोल सकते हैं. तो यह है कि मार्जिन कॉल नहीं मिला

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rahul For This Useful Post:

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends upon the strength of trend and also my need.sometimes if i find that price may proceed in the same direction,i will open the deal or else i wont open.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ritesh For This Useful Post:

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.
    wese to main apni open trade ko close karne k baad he koi or trade open karta houn or jab bhi main ne koi trade open karni hoti ha na to main apni pichli trade ko dekh k trade open nahi karta houn kioun k main sahi baat ha chart ko kafi read karta houn tab ja k main forex trading main new trade open karta houn

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i'm to open my second , most of the time i'll do that only if there is a significant news release or only if there is a strong chart patterns appears. Other wise i will not open my second position but try to close my first one. If the trade is going against me i open a trade in the opposite direction in between the next resistance and open a third in the first trade direction at the second resistance

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    If you made same direction with previous open position so it means you're still confident with your analysis that the direction
    of price movement will be same as your prediction. It's good to be confident but you must have limit about that, because you
    could suffer big losses (double or triple than your previous losses) when you opened position in the same direction.
    This is actually a form of greed. I think, if you have a one-time profit, that's enough. if you are tempted to re-open position, this will harmful your account. if you have one position with profit, why should take greater risks?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not possible to trade like that, the very best way that we can trade the forex markets in terms of direction choosing is to make sure that we perform analysis and know which direction that we should follow in a particular pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 182 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)