+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 182 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1816

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when u realize the positing is going too make pips against u then it's better not to open another position on same direction ..but naturally when are seen almost 100+ pips we been lost then obviously we will try to pen another position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.
    main jab ak order opne karta hon to thori dar us ka wait karta hoon or paahr us ko dakta hon k ya kitini pipe loss min ha ya profit main ha phar us ka against dosara order open kar data hoon is main juaja doon pipe ka daraman faraq sa jo prift hota ha us par main apana order closed kard data hoon phar dosoari pipe ka wait karta hooon main zadia tar munal tradign karta hoon..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everything will depend on your trading style.in my view, trader can open another position or can enter hiss or her 2nd deal every 50 to 100 pips interval.a good trader will open their 2nd deal with 100 pips gap.and will never take high risk.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Ye bohot intresting swaal hay aap ki thread main. Main bohot wide Sl pasand naheen karta aur mera SL 10 say 12 pips par rehta hay aur main 20 to 30 pips kay gaap par dobara same direction main try karta hoon.
    Stop loss with margin of 10-12 pips is very very small and it will never be advisable by any senior trader because your position will very soon stopped with this very small margin. My suggestion for you would be to put the stop loss for every position with margin gap of about 40-50 pips.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont open second position with same pair ..i trade only with one position at one time because its become more risky ..and i never take more risk than i afford to lose...2 position at same time become high risk
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends upon the strength of trend and also my need.sometimes if i find that price may proceed in the same direction,i will open the deal or else i wont open.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After 30 pips i open the seconed trade and move the stop loss of the first trade to same of opening price of the trade that save me from loss if market suddenly turn opposite to my direction.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sunil For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some times we ramain unable to recognize the true strength of the trend in this type of situation i take chance and open the seconed trade after 30 pips that some time give me only few pips or some time a lot if trend move greatly. In the same trend two positions always better because you can save one when trend become little weaker and then second when it shows its last peak.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to netra For This Useful Post:

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ye us wqt analysis k mutabiq he chalta houn kioun main aese he open nahi karta houn deal jab main dehta houn k ab mugh ko deal open kar deni chiye kioun k us wqt mugh ko us mian profit nazar aa raha hota ha es liye main ye analysis k mutabiq he karta houn na k koi es main koi khas target hota ha mera

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai For This Useful Post:

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.
    Ye depend karta hai k kaun se currency me trading open hai , Main average daily range k hisaab se next deal open karta hoon , Jab mere trade half of daily average range se opposite direction me chali jaati hai tab main ek aur ussi direction me trade khol deta hoon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ashaab For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 182 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)