+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 182 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the event that the position cannot work perfectly near this, with regard to opening up opportunities, waiting for extraordinary indications. It could be how the market movements benefit you, but we all do not need to be positioned in a hurry. That is a choice that must be avoided. You must have an open position only after your research and I will see how much margin I have before making a decision to re-enter the market in the same direction, because I must also be able to do an analysis of the market for trends that occur at that time .. follow important trends to avoid large minus floats .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my analysis if there is a trade that gives me a loss then I will not open another trade here because I think it is not good for me and I do not open more trades at a time but if my trade presses stop loss then I will give another with the same direction and when a situation goes wrong it's better to close it than to wait for a good indication to be able to open a position. we certainly must not see the new trade hastily in the next hope that the current market will go for people who might bet the goods to be avoided. the role must be open only after research is owed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,603 Times in 5,085 Posts
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein ek aur deal open karte hain.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya sab ham us waqat decide kar sakty ha jab ham trading kar rahy hoty ha kio ka asey ham kuch nahi keh sakty ha or ya sab hamary strategy and account capital pa be depend kata ha ya sab kuch hamay management kar ka chalna hota ha market ma.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amo For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sumerach View Post
    iski koi fix value nahi hoti..ye situation to situation depend karta hai
    kayi baar aisa hota hai ki aapko purani deal ko los me kaat ke ache rate ka wait karke fir ussi direction me dealk holni hoti hai
    ya fir aisa bhi hota hai ki purani deal; ko apni jagah pe rakhte hue nayi deal kholni padti hai
    आपको जानना होगा, मैंने केवल एक दिन में एक ही व्यापार किया। इसलिए, अगर मुझे पर्याप्त लाभ मिलता है, तो मैं मेटाट्रेडर को बंद कर दूंगा। क्योंकि, अगर हम फिर से पदों को खोलकर अपनी भावनाओं को बनाए रखते हैं, तो मुझे यकीन है कि एक दिन यह अटक जाएगा। असंभव, आपको मिलने वाला लाभ खो जाएगा या शून्य हो जाएगा, क्योंकि दूसरी स्थिति गलत है। और मैं एक ही दिशा में एक नया सौदा खोलने से पहले कम से कम 100 पिप्स का इंतजार करता हूं क्योंकि अधिकांश समय सभी दिशाओं में 30-40 पिप्स के बाद कीमत वापस आती है। तीसरा समझौता 150 बिंदुओं आदि के बाद खोला जा सकता है।

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Some times it safe not to invest in the same direction again, because the market will just keep going to the opposite direction, so if you are a good trade you will just close the trade and go for the opposite direction, why some time it good to trade same direction after some few red pips.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kayi baar aisa hota hai ki aapko purani deal ko los me kaat ke ache rate ka wait karke fir ussi direction me dealk holni hoti hai
    ya fir aisa bhi hota hai ki purani deal;

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya fir aisa bhi hota hai ki purani deal; ko apni jagah pe rakhte hue nayi deal kholni padti hai same direction me
    lekin stop lossk a dhyaan raklhna bahut zaruri hota hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya fir aisa bhi hota hai ki purani deal;

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jub main apna pelaha order open karta hoon to agr wo loss maiin ja raha hota ha or us ka bad main dosara order open karta ha kam sa kam 20 pipe ka bad min dosara order open karta hoon us ka bad agr phar main loss mai ja rhaa hoon to phar main next direction ka order open karta hon.....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 182 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)