+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just want to reconcile the benefits every day namely so i don't gain any receive but if you know trading properly you can make so many pips while but I never have to target a number of pips gained but how much I had the opportunity to open positions as often as possi that Since you have small target pips which of doing like within few minutes only when the market is volatile as dear i think you have to get some specific pips to get your desired balance and it will depend upon your strategy or your mind agar meri aik trade loss me chal rahi ho to me situation ko dekho ga agar mjhe lage k market jald hi return hone wali hai to me aik or trade open ker do ga is se agar mera andaza means experience or analysis theek nikli to me 2nd open ki gai trade se ziada earning get ker jao ga but yeh risky b ho sakta hai is liye bohat carefully decision lene chahy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Introduction day and sometimes long 100-200 PIP but making trade more than one day business used in strategic goals therefore i think 10 pips although it's very few number but it's very enough if we think that it means 200 pips with using suitable value for the lot with no risk therefore My daily target for pips is 30 to 40 pips and i achieving it after all not fixedsometimes got big pips but sometimes only get +1 pip If you are certain that when you trading that everything will move to that direction the best thing is that you put either pedding orders that has small lot and the one that will allow that trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend it is totally depends on the market conditions. My friend if we see the market moves to uptrend or downtrend then we can take some decision because trend is the friend of a trader. We need to trade according to the trend not against the trend and should have to use the SL must.Main Martingale trader nahi hoon main kisi bhi trade ko open karne se pehle uski achi tarah studu kar leta aur main hamesha apni trade proper stoploss aur target profit k saath kholta hoon. Martingale strategy achi strategy nahi hoti isme aksar poore k poorey account saaf ho jaatey hai aur is strategy me kuch learn karne ko bhi nahi milta hai.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 10 pips although it's very few number but it's very enough if we think that it means 200 pips with using suitable value for the lot with no risk I used some time within the day and long-term trading strategies my goal is to be 100-200 but I'm not in the business of the day as if it is based on how expert the the trader is but I am trying to get more pips in Forex trading business that The amount of pips that trader get one day depends upon the movemnet of Forex market My daily target for pips is 30 to 40 pips and i achieving it therefore When A good and high impact economical news is published in this day market can go up to even 1000 pips or on the other day market can move in 50 pips or some other that is I just want to take my profit from my successful trading i am still wanna to make some target for my trading that it used to have the target profit of 20 pips and at least 30 pips

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21), nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a daily target with dollars than pips let alone I try to analysis market condition properly and the i start tread rather than its basically a positive point if you used a big capital suppose you used 500$ and used per lot then if you get 30 pips every day finally you earn 30$ every day but who used 100$ and his lot is rather than there are no limitation for trade in Forex only I don't target much more than that If I do that I feel In the event you my first available location in similar way is within loss location, however will never available my 2nd location in similar way that will develop fully. Or if my loss location is within tiny loss like 2-3 pips loss, however can available location in similar way normally safer to available within the reverse way. In order that not necessarily acquired perimeter cell phone calls.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar dost aapki ek deal loss mein hai to fir usi direction mein aap dusra trade jaldi nahin khole to achha rahega aur agar aap support resistance aur trend ko samajhte hain to mauka dekh kar jab price support ya resistance ke paas ho to dusra trade open kar sakte hain but agar pips ke upar fixed pips ke saath karna chahte hain to 50 pips ek achha tarika hai next trade ke liye. throughout deal throughout forex will not rely on your good luck in our decision, we must evaluate industry activities. when many of us look for a powerful indication after many of us in close proximity the position however think we will need to start the position yet again. and do not start a position when many of us will not look for a powerful indication..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i jb b trading in karta hun got a target of hota ha k mjhay fortunately my lakinagr zaida lost my chala jaun or capital ra kam reh jaye tu my phrase is hedged deta hun utni he is many sizes se jb account mer khatam honay me 50-70pips reh jaye Thank you, I have as many hedge games as Deta Hun Jis Se Mjhay or Nahi Hota's loss and if the trade follows the trend then I will trade the second open position after +10 pips (including spread) in the same direction as the first open position. But if trading is in a reversal trade (short term / scalping) then I will trade the second open position after -10 pips (including spread) in the same direction as the first open position.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I open a position on the Forex market and it works well, what I usually do is wait for resistance or support to be broken and then I will add to that trade, and first trade, I have to break even to reduce risk and this will only leave one trading with risk. This is a method I learned from a professional trader in this business. and I agree with you. I never made the same position when I knew I was losing money. I am waiting for the trend to change so that I can analyze it well and make a good trade. Making the same position can complicate our trading and lead us to another big loss. That is why I think the idea of making a second transaction even after the first agreement will be very great the loss is not so good for me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to silsilah For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rolens View Post
    Not too many pips because I will lose a good entry point and in general for a good opportunity I use a big lot instead of opening too many positions, but sometimes when I open a trade and I am sure the price will go the way I want but he only refuse a little and lose before he goes profit then I open another trader in the same direction only if he gets more than 20 pips loss. and so that if we lose trade ma jaye to, pir 1 to two hours wait for the aur you check because of the news ayi hi recently we ki ki ki the market moves, so aisa hai to the market pir ko settle honay dain, mazeed anay guardian of the news k impact pr b nazer rakhain ,.
    यह पूरी तरह से व्यापारी की व्यापारिक शैली और प्रत्येक व्यापार में अपनाई गई रणनीतियों पर निर्भर करता है ताकि वे एक ही दिशा में अधिक ट्रेड खोलने की योजना बना सकें। कुल मिलाकर व्यापारियों को किए गए निर्णयों के साथ लाभ कमाने में सक्षम होना चाहिए। और पिप्स की कोई निश्चित संख्या नहीं है, मैं केवल यही करता हूं कि जब पहला लॉट आकार बहुत छोटा हो और जब तकनीकी विश्लेषण मुझे दिखाता है कि कीमतें प्रतिरोध या समर्थन स्तर या मूविंग एवरेज से गुजर चुकी हैं, जहां उलट होने की संभावना अधिक है, तो मैं इंतजार करता हूं एक प्रतिशोध के लिए और मैं अपना नया व्यापार खोलता हूं, यही वह तरीका है जो होना चाहिए।

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not too many pips because I will lose a good entry point and in general for a good opportunity I use a big lot instead of opening too many positions, but sometimes when I open a trade and I am sure the price will go the way I want but he only refuse a little and lose before he goes profit then I open another trader in the same direction only if he gets more than 20 pips loss. and so that if we lose trade ma jaye to, pir 1 to two hours wait for the aur you check because of the news ayi hi recently we ki ki ki the market moves, so aisa hai to the market pir ko settle honay dain, mazeed anay guardian of the news k impact pr b nazer rakhain ,.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)