+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally do consider that it is tough to set the specific pips size at the forex trading and I do not use this strategy at my trading. I think we need to analyse the market because without analysing market it is not a good idea to open trade with the same direction with the same currency pair. bhai mein to app sub ko ak he bat kahon ga ke app forex mein earn karna chahte ho to greed na karo agar app ko first order say acha earn ho gya hai to app 2nd order mat inter karo agar market app ko confirm hai tab he app order inter karo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i dont make any positions after i get loss. I think it will be risky for me if i know that it is wrong direction of market trend, but i still makes open positions again and again. Using stop loss if the market against us is the best way to trade in forex and keep our trading risk low. dear mein forex market min bilkul bhi aisa nhi karta hon k mein market mein apni pehly trade jo loss mein chal rahi ho aur phar mein apni dosri trade usi side per open kar doun mein stop loss lga doungy pehli trade ka

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you my first open position in same direction is in loss position, then i will not open my second position in same direction that will mature. Or if my loss position is in small loss like 2-3 pips loss, then i can open position in same direction otherwise better to open in an opposite direction. So that not got margin calls. me same direction me bahut se pips rakat hu aur usame se trading karate huye pahle to 300 pips ka Antar rakhata hu aur isi tarah ka aur bhi trading karata hu taki abhi maie beginner hu isliye learn karana chahata hu is market ko taki in future kabhi bhi loss na ho sake

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar to hamarya pas capital buhat ziada hay to ham is main ye kaa aknskatay hain kay ham aik hi direction mai trades lagatay hain or is say ham profit laisatay hain q kay big capital hi itnay loss ko bear kar kstay hay kam capital main ye sab possible ni hay Maine aise kafi baar kiya hai lekin tabhi aisa karta hoon jab kafi jayda strong trend ke sath mein mera order hota hai bhai, to main uper ya niche se ek order aur daal deta hoon, aise meein mera order double ho jata hai bhai acha profits ho jata hai.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my trade i do averaging strategy, i put 20pips distance for every trade, so after 20pips no matter it loss or profit i will make another order in same direction, for eur-usd 20pips are suitable for distance but for other pair you should explore it before decide how far dirrection for you to make another order. so friend take your own strategy and try it for how far pips you need before you put another order

6. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

VGA (2020-07-14)

Trusted Member Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,621 Times in 3,251 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, for me in forex trading I generally consider i dont make any positions after i get loss. I think it will be risky for me if i know that it is wrong direction of market trend, but i still makes open positions again and again. Using stop loss if the market against us is the best way to trade in forex and keep our trading risk low my dear. Mery khayal say hum ko 40 say 50 pips ky bad new trade open krni chaheay. Es matket mai lalaach say kam nahi krna chaheay. Es tarah hum forex matket mai zada say zada pips hasil kr sakty hai. Es tarah hum ak din mai 100 say zada pips hadil kr sakty hai.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

solihun (2020-07-12), VGA (2020-07-14)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think it�s truth and I personally believe that I do not trade that way. I learn to use stop loss to minimize my risk. If i know that i have make a trade with wrong direction, then i will close it and wait the good signal to trade again. I will not open 2nd deal with the same direction, because it will makes me get more losses Certainly my bro, surely I do believe that in forex trading business that the best is all best formed to the role of a trader that we are able to work with when we are all trading forex we are all said to know th ebstter market and prove we are all standing as tall and be best formulated for certain reasons that we are all known to know that work well for us we are all best formational traders

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really doing trade not depended on the pips ,on my trading time I also analysis the market properly and also find our the support and resistance level then take my position and also set the stop loss and take profit on the support and the resistance level and on the level I can gaining pips and it's my first target and secondly I do not trade then and then. Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business pips limit is totally depends on the market condition . Because if you can understand that the market condition is very good then you can wait for a good amount of profit . But if you become satisfied with your profit then you can close your trade without any waiting .

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that if we do forex trading we do not need to think how many pips we will conduct an open position again, but to determine the target for daily if targets have been reached, close MT4 then the path to refreshing our minds yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that we cannot do like that within our trading, money management need to be care at all time of trading. We should try to avoid open many lot in same direction to avoid floating.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)