+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that there is a poin that trading you have to makes for the sure that you trade goes in the dame direction and this can be shown very well with the shaped of the candle you as a trading with if the direction looks like its changing there must be a change in the color of the candles !! I find that if in the first place under the same again, it did not opened the country at the expense of mature dignity of the same place that it should. If the position in a smallers as a losses or as a damaged as a 1-2 pips loss, then I can in the same position it better to open it to open. Not on the margin calls !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If people MY OWN initial open place within same direction is actually within loss position, next we may not open OUR second area within same direction which mature. or perhaps regardless of whether OUR loss area will be within small loss just like 2-3 pips loss, then when i will open spot within same direction otherwise greater in order to open with a opposite direction. so That not made it margin calls.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is long term strategy and I tend to wait until my orders are closed with stop losses or take profits while Mate 10 pips per day is great deal and if that satisfies you there is very big chance you can be successful in long term instead of So trader should know how to use good risk and money management system for account handling I only get 100-200 pips in a month because my strategy is slow and some times i did not able to trade in a day but i trade those trades which give me 90% result

6. The Following User Says Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhaiya ji waise to maine aaj tak kabhi bhi real mein ek order se jayda trade open nahi kara hain lekin main to samjhata hu agar koi trader 1 lot ki trade karna chahta hain to pahle 0.50 lot ki trade open kare kyunki trade open karte hi profits shuru nahi ho jata hain pahle market thoda uper niche move hota hain lekin jab thoda negative hota hain to hum 2nd deal 0.50 ka ek aur open kar sakte hain lekin trend strong hone par hi aisa kare :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always get the trend first. SO after getting it I always open my deal in the way. and If the market goes in opposite sides I open the trade to earn more with the high volume in the same direction.. this require a good technical analysis of the forex market through different tools and means of predicting the next price movement that could happen in the market as well as the releasing news that you know about the forex market

10. The Following User Says Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didn't consider how many pips achieved but I can not sustain same trading all day so that is why some day i got big and someday i got less but most highest pips i have gotten about 150 pips as If I just try to minimize loss and try to get a win ratio 90% than losses in a matter of a month then Some traders set the targets of hundreds of pips per day i also set some daily targets but i don't regret if i could win even pip in a day but have regrets only if i have to end up the day in loss We must be patient and all will be well with a concentration in deciding and forex in not only analyze and we should also be able to decide to enter the market with the right so fast process and it will be very beneficial for us.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market is mostly moving 60-70 pips then i think this is the good time for the traders to open the good trade in the same direction but it is also to be good for the traders that they should learn the market more well with good lot size as well. I think 30 pips is the ideal distance for open trade in the opposite, for me it also depends on the currency pair you are trading, so if you do trade in the currency pair EUR / JPY then this could be just your cause movement of the pair money can also determine how and how much the ideal direction to be able to open other transactions from the initial transaction that you have open

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy tu open a position equal to the first already leads gains, is a very dangerous technique to be used in forex, repairs, if you're earning 100 pips in the first position and decide to open another equal, if corrected quotation currency is down 50 pips, that time is like if you were not earning anything. There is the Martingale strategy is exactly the opposite, when you're in a losing position, but know that the trend is right, then you open a new position equal, ie if the first position is losing -50 pips and you you open a new , same direction, same lot. When the first position back to 0 pips your second is to gain 50 pips. And still use the bonus money from this forum to get a paycheck as but i think 40-50pips are enough for me in a day while Besides I want that most important is rather than the key is to master an advantage in your trading results rather than I also set my targets between 40 to 50 pips than then it is depends on market situation also trader experience

16. The Following User Says Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye ap ki apni strategy hoti hay wesy agr meri 1 deal loss main ja rahi hoti hay to main us say double lot size ki deal same direction main open karta hun or koshish karta hun mera loss recover ho jay lakin ye strategy some time boht bra loss bhe day jati hay or kabhi faida vbhe ho jata hay es strategy say mughy But I expect to get more than 50 pips per day after learning more and practicing more as i am not regular so i donot focus for too much pips everydayBut for me if it is 30~40 pips every day may be enough for me But getting pips consistently everyday is very important namely I am learn from Forex that there are two price are available here such as bid price and ask price as well per day i am not sure but i can tell you that i earn more than 1500 pips per month on average

18. The Following User Says Thank You to besar For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you my first open position in same direction is in loss position then i will not open my second position in same direction that will mature or if my loss position is in small loss like 2-3 pip loss then i can open position in same direction otherwise better to open in a opposite direction 30-40 pips are enough for me I just want to make 1-3% of my capital per day So my target is just perfect with my then what about you ''md-md'' budirara to get 1pip=1 dollar it's a really hard matter cause for making this money you must have a huge capital like there are no limitation for trade in Forex that is Actually every trader should have a targe

20. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)