+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are earn the pips strategy base. With out strategy that youcan not earn the good pips.secondly, you are place the more order in the same direction. I think that you are place the more than one order but all.the orders are place according to the market strategy.then you are worknthe market good. sab se pehli baat jehi hai app ko forex mai 2nd deal ko open os time nai kar dena chahi aa jab se app apni pehle deal ko close karte hai es layi app ko es kam mai pehle kuch time analysis karna chahi aa fer es kam mai trade karni chahi aa tabi app es market mai acha paisa kama sakte hai ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

solihun (2020-07-12), VGA (2020-07-14)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar meri koi trade loss chali jaye to mein second trade open nhi karugy mein usi 1st trade ka stop loss set kar k wait karugy jab trade ka stop loss hit ho jayegy to phr mein market trend dekh kar new trade open karugy Usually my trading style does not involve opening more trades in the direction of an already winning of losing trade, but if you are trading a martingale strategy then you might want to add to your opened trades after a new top or bottom is formed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on your free balance. If you have enough free balance in your account, then you can open as much deals you want. But according to experienced forex traders, its not advisable to open two deals having minimum 100 pip difference. You can not predict the direction of market within few pip difference. So you have to wait for few hours to open deals of same currency in same direction

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SAb sa pehly tu ye k jab humy confirm hota ha k trade iss traf ha trend chage ho gya ha iss traf ka ha tu us k bad hum he trade open krty hain or agr phr bhi loss ma jaye tu phr sa analysis sa dekha jata ha agr tu chance ho tu der nhi ki jati another one trdae laga di jati ha nhi tu us sko bhi close kr diyajata ha agr trend fake ho tu. jee brother ager mary aik deal loss main hoty ha tu main taqreebun fifty pie ka baad normaly usy direction main nai deal kerta hoon wo iss lia ka pahly deal ko fifty pipes ka baad nal deal ka ferq tu hona chai bulka ager maray pair ki movement ziada tazy say ho tu main aik hy deal ko rakhta hoon .....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends if the market moves according to our direction means the order which was placed then first we see how much capital we have and how much we will afford for loss and also calculate marginal call amount. Calculation is most require for the traders to calculate how much capital balance we have after order placed, as per me order placed on 30% of our capital then we have balance capital is 70%.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    more than the pips is when we see that the operative is given and that our pullback going ah stop and clearly will give a second entrance there will not be back ah climb the wave without more besides all this calmly and great pacienia go GETTIN but do not think is a portion of pips we have to have to go back ah get into the same position only you have to fix on the market if you go back and give us another sign or maybe nothing ... only that the pips can be irrelevant perhaps in these cases

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai jitna chaho piups kr skty ho agr smjty ho .ye situation to situation depend karta hai kayi baar aisa hota hai ki aapko purani deal ko los me kaat ke ache rate ka wait karke fir ussi direction me dealk holni hoti hai ya fir aisa bhi hota hai ki purani deal ko apni jagah pe rakhte hue nayi deal kholni padti hai same direction me lekin stop lossk a dhyaan raklhna bahut zaruri forex mai earning hai buhat lalach nai krna chye so.....

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As many as posible but to me the indicators are we have the given issues of working in forex as a good trader we have the given issues that we work on there is a lot of good issues that come with analysis and the technical part of it is whenw we have right to trade we have a great time to trade the marekt in the same choices we have the right interventions that we work for its well developed

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you my first open position in same direction is in loss position, then i will not open my second position in same direction that will mature. Or if my loss position is in small loss like 2-3 pips loss, then i can open position in same direction otherwise better to open in an opposite direction. So that not got margin calls. Dear forex market me jab hum kisi khas pair me hi trading karte hai to hum kisi ek hi direction me trading kar sakte hai aur mai jab bhi ordr open karta hai to yadi loss hota hai to usi direction me 50 pips per fir trade open karta hu jissse ki market me correction hone per mujhe kuch profit earn ho sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)