+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 448 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    each method must have weaknesses and strengths. indeed scalping is a quick way to mendaptkan money. but of course also a huge risk. Scalping normally use a large lot. so, if the wrong position would result in a greater loss. to that required anticipate if we are wrong position. for example by doing cut loss with our order immediately opposite the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    ccording to me, scalping is best technique to earn fastly money over forex market and got result of all trades very soon as compared to long term trades.But if you need big and huge profit, then according to me long term plans are best.
    Even, myself prefer scalping most of time due to fast output.
    yes you are right scalping is good for trading because it give the trader fast result and there is no long time open deal you do not have to wait for long time and the most deals are profitable .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilanjan View Post
    Yes, I think scalping is the best strategy to earn money quickly but for scalping we need a lot of experience so that we can open positions in a correct way. I don't do scalping because I am not so confident in my trades.
    I am a little bit disagree with you. Maybe scalping is good for some traders but it's not always good strategy for all traders.
    Each trader has different style of trading, if you prefer to trade with long-term trading then scalping is not good method. I read
    some traders couldn't trade well with scalping method.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by siddesh View Post
    I think scalping is the best. I also do scalping to get some more profits. For scalping you should be active and sharp minded. Because it requires instant decisions. In my view scalping is good option.
    may be you are expert in scalping process.thats why you love it too much and have confidence.but over confidence is bad for any traders.i am not doing scalping and this is risky for me.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Remeber that if your trade exist more than five minutes than its scalping and to get profit while scalping you need to make lots of trades because in real scalping every trade give you 1 to 3 pips. But for real profit and peace of mind you need to make real plans.

Junior Member Passion91 is an unknown quantity at this point Passion91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo loag scalping kertay hain un kay liay scalping hi best hay, laykin scalping hoti kafi dangerous hay keuun kay iss may bohot kam pips kay liay ziada account balance stake per dalna perta hay.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,I think I do not care whether we use scalping or not,when we trade in forex.I think it is OK.What matters me most is whether I can profit constantly in forex.The result may be the important one.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Yes scalping is very good for traders as it aims at making smaller pips or aims at few pips in short period of time and traders can perform many trades in a day and when small amount is added up it makes to big amount.
    well you are right i agree with you but i think that we should make alot of prctice to can make big money from it because when we dont know a lot for it i think that this strtegy will be very dengerous and we can make huge lost on it

Junior Member arafat is an unknown quantity at this point arafat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I watched and monitored how many different FX robots work based on the scalping system. And I noticed that they used a very large lot for scalping, don't you think, that's too risky and later on, you may loose all of your capital?!

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is the best. I also do scalping to get some more profits. For scalping you should be active and sharp minded. Because it requires instant decisions. In my view scalping is good option.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 448 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)