+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 448 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har trader ki yaha pr apni apni soch hoti hai aur wo us k mutabiq hi is mai kuch kr sakta hai agar wo is field mai jitna bhi working kry ga without learning to kuch nhi ho sakta hai laimin trader k pass jab koi best strategy ho ge then he wo is pr acha work kr sakta hai... G han scalping best stratgy hay forex main work karnay kay liye is main hamai short time main trades ko close karna hay or is mau=in say prodift hasilkarna hay , is main hamain trend kay sub trend main say buy sell ki ppertunities talash karni hain taky ham is ay fayda lay skain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se yeh strategy ka ek part hai aur wo trader par depend hai ki woh scalping karke profit earn karta hai ya wo apni strategy create karta hai.mere hisab se jab market main high impact news release hoti hai tabhi hume bahut profit earn kar sakte hai. In that the trade system sclaping is always best system of the process so many of the people used in that the system is used in many people used in that the system is used in many of the people used in that the system in that the way .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading business, I actually do think scalping is the which is effective for those who want to be make the trading for short tern and want to be get the trading profit fast, its better for the beginner's of the forex trading to use it and make their trading more efficient. well my dear, actually I strongly consider scalping is the fastest way to get profit and for me this is the simple way to get it..but we do not trade with the emotion and also need ability to see the market with clear and because if we have less knowledge then we just waste the money with fast too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact, to me I personally think scalping is good and can help us earn a lot of money in a short time if we have good capital. The problem with scalping is that we tend to use a very big lot size in our trades. The event of a bad trade will result in a big loss or even a margin call. I would advise scalpers to constantly withdraw their profits. well my dear, of course I strongly think we should still be careful if false signal occurs, it usually does after a sideway movement of prices will be no quick, scalping should be wary not to play at that point and therefore we still anticipate the unexpecte

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mughy yahe lagta hai k hum agar ik way apna make kar lain gay tou hamary leyay kafi best rahta hai kam karna kio k kafi traders is cheeze ko prefer karny lagty hain starting mai he jou k mere khayal mai tou bhut he dangerous hai ik trader k leyay kio k yai ap ka money eat kar jata hai aur way wahe use karna chayy jis mai kuch dangerous na ho... well bro, personally as I do think i dont feel scalping is the best because when newbies try to scalp they will experience loss.because scalping is all about quickness and good talent.so newbies should try some trading where they can analyse slowly and trade.but a good scalper can make big profits

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to be active on the pc most of the time and it gives less profits because we use only a few minutes and take a few pips.scalping is indeed a profitable but a tiresome trading since a trader indulging in it needs to constantly monitor the market in front of the pc Scalping is the best way to make money but it is a high risky trading strategy too, I think if we can trade with proper scalping trading strategy then we can easily get success, we need to develop trading strategy by practicing more and more.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes scalping bahut hi best hai esmai hum kam samye mai accha hasil kr sakte hai badi lot laga k..bus scalping k chakkr mai humy greedy honna nai chaiye greed agr kre to hum loss kr sakte hai ye bahut hi intresting hai accha se kare to accha faidda hasil kr sakte hai Even the best forex strategy can not guarantee that every transaction made will certainly end up with a profit. No guarantee 100% accurate. However, in the forex Ttrading is important is not the accuracy of any analysis.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji scalping trding ek type ki risk hee hoti hai es kam mai agar app risk mai trding karte hai fer app es kam mai acha paisa nai kama sakte hai bai saaab ji app ko chahi aa es kam mai pehle acha experience hasal kare fer es kam mai trde kare fer app es kam mai achi tara se trding kar sakte hai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji scaping is one of the profitable strategies use by the traders but not one of the best but still many traders are trading with this strategies i like the swing trading the most cause their is less tension than scalping and you can enjoy your time by not sitting in front of the system unlike scalping.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear to me I strongly believe in forex scalping is a strategy like the other strategies have advantages and drawbacks of each. sometimes the scalper can benefit greatly in a short time, but they often suffer losses without them could avoid it. it's your choice for using scalping or other strategy. my dear actually in forex I believe scalping can be a very profitable and can be the safest way to trade.Since we enter the trade only for few minutes profit can be taken and loss will be very fast.Since we need to keep watching for the setup to form all the time scalping may be very frustrating and stressfull.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear actually in forex I believe scalping is the best strategy if you handle with right direction. If you have low balance the trade with small lot size and if you have reasonable balance then you will go for big lot size but remember always go for small pips not to long pips. yes dear I also do believe that scalping is best for taking quick profits but most traders who are successful does not depend on scalping only. They are most trading for long term and for me long term trading is a bit hard to do than scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 448 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)