+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 448 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whether you are at lost and times us then you have close your trade as if scalping like other type of strategy will require practice no one can make successful trade without experience even if scalping strategy only need few minutes of hours to gain profit as Scalping means short trade trade for earn few pips for a moment is scalping while but its loss is so large compared with its profit so it includes high risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many of my friends who say that using the scalping system using a small capital can be a great asset in every day, but why sir why the opposite of the capital in the system using this scalping?
    and The main thing that i know about scalping trading strategy is that it contains less risks. But we must as well know that All strategies in forex exchange trading business like scalping, day trading and long term trading are all profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by digimon View Post
    I cannot really get you, scalpers bet on small profit or loss on each trade so they cannot get into big losses all of sudden, and if they get a couple of failing trades they can get alert that market situation is not suitable for scalping, rather i feel it is a kind of safe game. and i use EURUSD for scalping so it is good to scalp at london or europe session and new york session, there are many good fluctuation and volatile , so if we can take some benefits in there, i believe that we can make more profit
    तो यह अधिक ध्यान केंद्रित करने के लिए छोटे पैसे के साथ प्रतिशत खाते में व्यापार करने के लिए बेहतर है कि यह बाजार के कुछ सत्रों द्वारा पीछा किया जाना चाहिए ताकि हर किसी को हर समय इसका उपयोग करना चाहिए साथ ही आपको केवल कुछ सेकंड की आवश्यकता होती है और फिर आपको पसंद किया जाता है लेकिन स्केलिंग के लिए बहुत बड़ा जोखिम है और इसे नए व्यापारियों द्वारा नहीं अनुभव किया जाना चाहिए, जिस पर कोई अनुभव नहीं है। स्केलिंग एक व्यापारी द्वारा उपयोग की जाने वाली रणनीति है जो प्रति दिन कई ट्रेडों के व्यापारी को पसंद करती है।

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I cannot really get you, scalpers bet on small profit or loss on each trade so they cannot get into big losses all of sudden, and if they get a couple of failing trades they can get alert that market situation is not suitable for scalping, rather i feel it is a kind of safe game. and i use EURUSD for scalping so it is good to scalp at london or europe session and new york session, there are many good fluctuation and volatile , so if we can take some benefits in there, i believe that we can make more profit

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So its better to trade in cent account with small money for more concentrating that is It should be followed by certain sessions of the market so so everybody should use it all the time as well You only need a few seconds and then you are done with like But there is huge risk to scalping and it shouldn't be tried by the new traders with no experience on it Scalping is a strategy used by trader who likes to trader many number of trades per day

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For trade with Forex market my little knowledge is say that scalping trading is good for earning till absolutely right I added a little about your records so the scalping we need to have good analytical skills so that in every movement we can take advantage and usually scalper is in a relatively small TF then Scalping is single mechanism I like top liability in the marketplace while But to do scalp tradings trader must have some good practice about scalping strategy and without that practice it's impossible to make scalp trades and gain profits

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the analysis we have to get better then the greaters as the chances of the profit. Long as we want to continued to trained as ours analysis we definitely will not be trading very bad. We also have to disciplined when it can profit consistently !!! I find that the scalping is best ways of the trading for trader with a larges capitals. If I have a $5,000, I will do plenty of scalping using a $10 lot size to aim for just a 5 pips. Every trade I will makes a $50 and I will takes about a just 3 trades a day. $150 profit will be enough for me everydays !!

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true, I think scalping is not because it requires no knowledge, even if we wanted to control scalping, we must have good knowledge, but why many beginners start trading using scalping when, as they have labile emotions and less understood the price movement, so that when little profit they would immediately close the trade. and Scalping is good and can help us earn a lot of money in a short time if we have good capital. The problem with scalping is that we tend to use a very big lot size in our trades. The event of a bad trade will result in a big loss or even a margin call. I would advise scalpers to constantly withdraw their profits.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But some trader use the hire movement pair with m1 frame too therefore Generally trading with short time with a hope to earn some pips are called scalping then scalping is the policy in the Forex trading system that must help you to earn more profit from Forex trading system let alone scalping is one kind of good strategy of trader to make their profit double or more it is achieved by every traders by their own knowledge and hard working powe

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sclaping karna koi asaan nhi hai sclaping karna kathin hota hai hume sclaping per dyaan se work karna chahiy ye bahut hi jayda risky hot hai har koi issse nhi kar pata hai isli ybahut savdhani rakhne k zroorat hai . mai bhaut hi samgh ke karta hun koi bhi msitake nhi karta hun . with scalping You will take simple pips AND ALSO earn easy profit but This wont become your own same compared to day trade IN ADDITION TO swing trade coz swing trade can carry us all actual big cash flow thus my partner and i will certainly say This mostly try regarding the individual a couple of but inside volatile Circumstances my partner and i will say scalping will be way good to get out throughout a series of easy pips

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 448 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)