+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 448 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2018-01-05   17:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

scalpong gabling ka dosra name hn jese har cheez hne m lgo short cut bana letey hn forex me scalping ka name short cut hn jo 1 din me ameer hone atey hn but ghareeb ho kr jate hhn scalping se bekar hn kabhi na krna

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #4

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #5

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On this aspect it requires a trader to allow his position to move into a farther negative position than what he is targeting on the positive side like if we want to make more than 20 pips in scalping then it will be a trade therefore probably only about 15 minutes or more therefore actually for me the scalping is the risky system like Scalping is a trading technique quickly this was done just to get 1-3 pips profit only For some traders love to trade with scalping strategy but most of the trader trade with long trading. I think we all have our own trading strategy and some thinks that scalping is good for them and some think different. I think I love to trade with every strategy depending on Market's price movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is the best. I also do scalping to get some more profits. For scalping you should be active and sharp minded. Because it requires instant decisions. In my view scalping is good option. forex is better for pips and best for scalping ...forex trader always happy trading for scalping and forex merket is very profitable and helpful for scalping ....we can earn more and more money for better scalping so thanks forex scalping...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a good strategy for traders who have implemented strong mentally, because sometimes scalping can be a very dangerous style when doing entry to counter the trend. it depends on how we use the scalping strategy. Yes, so far scalping is the best technique among all the strategies I have seen in the forex but scalping is also the most dangerous for our accounts because without proper knowledge of trend analysis we may lose our account very easily.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No there are no settings for using this strategy you should only have the analyzing skills and when you become sure that market will move in your expected direction place your trades and quickly close it with few pips profits so long but rather within a short period of time with this is very good technique to earn good profit in the end of day while I confuse to determine which one is scalping and long term trade meray kehyal sy ap key pas agar boaht ziada balance hy to apko karna cahiye otherwise apko is sy avoid he akrna cahiye me regular mean normal knowledgeable traders person ke bat kr rha hu mgar kuch expert traders thoray balance sy scalping me boaht acha balance create kr letay hen.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex online trading scalping is the best obtion to take a start from lesser profit and to get the knowledge of the trading bussiness and newbies can get the maximum level of experience while doing that account and can start long term trading in future and can improve there living standards scalping is one of the best techniques who take high risk in the forex market. but for the general investors they should not follow the scalping techniques. you can earn or fall if you follow scalping but you have to give a loots of time to follow this trade,

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true of what you say, i totally agree, with trading we can get great pip scapling, so it's very tempting if we can master this technique well, so many traders really want to master this technique and learn about this technique. but I realize it's not easy to master this technique well. and Scalping seems to be a good choice in the minds of traders because it produces a few quick pips. It must also be remembered that scalping has many possibilities of losing a large amount. Personally I do not recommend traders for scalping. Need help luck and gambling mentality. However, if a trader has to be brave, it is important to use stop loss and be updated with the news.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, this is not the best system for doing forex, but sometimes it gives us enough profit but actually this is a very risky trade, so from my opinion we don't have to do it all the time it is only done when you will be sure about the market. and to become a broker we need to have a better analysis than other strategies, because brokers are strategies that use a small time frame and trade in a short time, the main trends do not affect the scalping strategy.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good but it can never be the best because it collects a small profit. it's also boring for the scalp at any time. that is the first step for beginners, there are many more steps. instead of holding on to one step, move on to the next step and learn more and more. Successful traders don't dare, they call it boring and activities carried out by losers. and gan scalping aik achi strategy ha lakin you sirf short-term use ki ja skti ha is a long term trading hum nahi kar sktping k k scalping me hmay aik he waqt I waqt I bought or sold because of open hotay han at the same price or market movement ki ko dekhtay huay aik oder close because of hota ha or dosray per lof hena ha perofit so you trade short-term k liye best ha

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping trading is trading that uses a time frame and take every opportunity from all support and resistance lines. This is the best way to get more profit in a short amount of time. But it is very critical and risky, you lose a lot of money for wrong decisions. You must understand forex well and use some effective scalping indicators. and I think scalping is the best. Small investors make money using only a scaling system. He needs time. Large traders can be another option that is long-term trading H1 or H4. Who has capital and part-time traders he will choose scalping. In scalping expenditures many spread more money than long-term trading.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my answer is, "scalping is actually a bad practice". although a trader can make a good amount of money in a few minutes by scalping. But at the same time it might cause them to lose a large amount of their capital in the blink of an eye. so traders must be very careful when scalping. while scalping in a volatile market, traders do not have to place an order for the overall market trend. I think these are the best tips for brokers. and I will not scalping is the best method. for every trader, every type of trading method is the best. Scalping is a good method and often people with less balance use scalping to increase their balance in a short amount of time, but in some cases traders with high balances also do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 448 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)