+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 177 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Senior Member MFTRADER is on a distinguished road MFTRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Interesting strategy ,congratulate to you for this cleverly strategy ,i would test this strategy by myself,i think it has some similarity to carry trade,correct me if i'm wrong. can you please tell me which broker is better for this type of positions ,also which pairs has positive swaps.
    What wins cool headed and ability to change as fast as the market changes

Junior Member venatus is an unknown quantity at this point venatus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is the function of the addition of this indicator. Can you please explain it in more detail again. because this was the first trade. I will like to know more about the indicators that could make me profit. Thank you. yes we really need to know the function of the additional development because its like i find it too much so can you try and give more explanation of this just for better understanding.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member venatus is an unknown quantity at this point venatus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many encouragement for loss in forex trading , but some reasons are numerous in every trader like lack of association, voracity, dread, and trader dont control their response, no money management etc. if we want to be save our assets then we must necessitate to be getting appropriate learning. and the most experienced traders often make you lose control of themselves their inability to get a huge amount of pips aka greedy in commerce,, revenge,, this is what makes many traders lose a lot of

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very good way .. and followed for a period, but profits are not large
    In any case thank you for your presentation and I wish you profitable trading always .. Regards

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    No stops
    This is most dangerous thing from your strategy. That is very hardly to enter trade without using stoploss even with big capital. Remember if the market is full with unexpect move. You can blow down your account if you didn't use stoploss. I think that strategy no match for begginer trader.

Banned faesa is an unknown quantity at this point faesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    You have to choose broker who have good +swaps on few pairs.
    Than start to place position on pairs which are overbought or
    oversold on D1 or W1 chart on opposite direction (sell if it is
    overbought and buy if it is oversold). But only if direction is
    proper for + swap rates.
    Use very small lotsizes like 0.01 standard lot per 20k+ on balance
    or 0.01 minilot per 2000+ USD on balance.
    Hold positions till pair will become oversold or overbought again
    on next site of cycle. Than take profit.
    No stops
    You will use small lots but will could earn hugh profits in pips.
    To use of few very different pairs encreases safety and profitability.
    Look on political news to.
    You can take profit also like package in suma profit in all trades together in the same time.
    It is almost inpossible to blow up such account and profit could be
    200%+ per year or in few years (depend on volatility).
    You can trade this if you are looking into platform ones a week.
    I was very impressed with your strategy. This is the best money management. you make it a passive income for you. and you can do other things in stride. This is a strategy that requires patience and discipline, because this is a longterm character, seen from the time frame used is D1 and the Weekly. I will use you in my trading strategy. This is very safe .. the key is money management. to be successful forex business, it takes 80% Money Management, Psychology of management, and 20% technical and fundamental. apply it ..

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hallow friend I think you are searching for a holy grail in forex trading. But I think there is no holy grail in forex market cause if there was sucj a thing really exist then many people would become millionaire by this time.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is very good and one can expect profit from it in the long term.
    Fore short term trading not good.aiso i needs very huge capital which most of the trader including
    me dont have in hand.

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after going through several study in forex trading ,We found the simple strategy that will make money improve
    in a short time in the business forex Trading without understanding although what forex trading in an otomatis manner trading.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i agree with you that for long term trading huge capital is very neccessary because with small capital there is chances of lossing money. so this straegy can be useful in short term trading rather than the long term trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 177 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)