+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 177 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    I think your strategy is little bit slower than other strategies. I do not think that it is a good strategy because i do not even know that how long i need to wait for overbought or oversold. I use MA and candlestick chart and both help me to get good results.
    Any good indicator of its long or short, as long as profits are commensurate with some of the trading techniques that we conducted, we no longer need to hesitate and confused by the use of these indicators, it is up to our own perspective to understand each of the trading process that we run through the indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your strategy is little bit slower than other strategies. I do not think that it is a good strategy because i do not even know that how long i need to wait for overbought or oversold. I use MA and candlestick chart and both help me to get good results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    You have to choose broker who have good +swaps on few pairs.
    Than start to place position on pairs which are overbought or
    oversold on D1 or W1 chart on opposite direction (sell if it is
    overbought and buy if it is oversold). But only if direction is
    proper for + swap rates.
    Use very small lotsizes like 0.01 standard lot per 20k+ on balance
    or 0.01 minilot per 2000+ USD on balance.
    Hold positions till pair will become oversold or overbought again
    on next site of cycle. Than take profit.
    No stops
    You will use small lots but will could earn hugh profits in pips.
    To use of few very different pairs encreases safety and profitability.
    Look on political news to.
    You can take profit also like package in suma profit in all trades together in the same time.
    It is almost inpossible to blow up such account and profit could be
    200%+ per year or in few years (depend on volatility).
    You can trade this if you are looking into platform ones a week.
    bahia ap na boht achai or best strategy bnaine ha maujaa boht passand aye ha or main es ko boht zadia passand karta hoon es laya maujaa ya ofurm passand ah yar mara kahal main agr hum log apne strategy bnaa to obht acha ho ga or boht zadia profit earned ho ga.

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to know the OB and what OS you use indicators because if we just play with our feelings I think that we can not profit but floting for days or even weeks

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good financial and straightforward strategy that can make our trading circuitous comfortable and safe, when we started trading professionals are in demand by several techniques, so just choose which if easy and can trust

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    100% safe strategy , enough profitable and easy to trade @ this is a long time forex trading strategy. as i know some good traders are trading by following this strategy.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Ye thanks for your strategy. I want to say here that we can make small prfits with thios strategy but our winning chance will be high since we are holding this pair untill the overbought or oversold situation raises.
    This is the law in forex.. Everything that goes up will go down for gravity... and everything that went down will surely shoot up for spring theory.. this is why trading in the basis of supports and resistance really is the good idea...

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is very slow and a trader would have to wait long and long for take profit. And also if a strong news comes this strategy could be failed. Then waiting for too long time would be wasted. This strategy also require huge capital. It is good for long term traders but not for short term traders.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    use various strategies undertaken by the trader is going to produce profits consistently provided that the trader can focus and strategy to master it well and correctly in accordance with the rules that exist in the strategy, using a strategy which is a long term strategy by using a large time frame was very effectively used without a stop loss but you should use a money management in order to avoid large losses.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye thanks for your strategy. I want to say here that we can make small prfits with thios strategy but our winning chance will be high since we are holding this pair untill the overbought or oversold situation raises.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 177 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)