+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 177 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please can you share own strategy with me, you are talking about the 1005 safe trade strategy, enough profitable and easy to trade, what is it all about.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its truly depend upon the traders..long strategies are best to short.but trader also remain in mind that in a long strategies there have a long time to gain profit.and i hope no trader want to exept this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gune22 View Post
    This particular strategy may seem nice, but the profits is just too little. Opening up trades using a lot size of 0.01 will even result in the trader obtaining the smallest of swaps. I don't think it is actually a relevant strategy in my own opinion.
    for me no problem sir, we are running in a business if we just get lucky few that did not matter which is important to stay current. than we are ambitious to get a huge profit but with too great a risk that even dangerous.

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Already is a good strategy and I think a lot of traders in the Forex can rely on this method and make a profit from which the proportion of large and without that make a lot of work, but we have to know the best way to deal with the market

Junior Member ron is an unknown quantity at this point ron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Protection is definitely the most effective policy of trading forex. Whenever we could endure then it would be successful later. That is why we'd like to use the gadget money management to assure our gains.

Junior Member sunar is an unknown quantity at this point sunar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This particular strategy may possibly seem nice, but the profits is just too small. Opening trades using a lot size of 0.01 will even result in the trader obtaining the tiniest of swaps. I don't think it is actually a relevant strategy in my own opinion.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is not a good way to trader if i am trade this way then i am not really a forex trader and beside you mention we need to have more than 2000$ in our trading account then this strategy is not for everyone to trade, your account size determine it

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy is very good .. Thank you very much my friend on the publication and advise us in your love .....
    I wish you a successful and profitable trading always ... Greetings ...

Junior Member gune22 is an unknown quantity at this point gune22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This particular strategy may seem nice, but the profits is just too little. Opening up trades using a lot size of 0.01 will even result in the trader obtaining the smallest of swaps. I don't think it is actually a relevant strategy in my own opinion.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by otmanos1 View Post
    I am same as you, I am trading using Technical analysis, it is more convenient than using fundamental analysis because by using this analysis provides many opportunities , we can trade with intraday, scalp and many other technique
    difference with using a fundamental , if using this analysis should be wait for the news release then make trades, ..
    with a reliable strategy would lead us to believe ourselves when we do a trade and in management of a risk in a trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 177 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)