Page 159 of 177 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nabila View Post
    Now this strategy mightiness seem pleasant, but the profits is too minuscule. Entryway trades with a lot situation of 0.01 leave also steer to the trader exploit the smallest of swaps. I do not opine it is a relevant strategy in my own view.
    a forex trader awful forex trading strategy should lot to mitigate loss when trading forex, Forex trading use experience a the analysis money management stop loss should be floating deep business and profit ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gok is an unknown quantity at this point gok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Undoubtedly, it is good trading strategy for a long term forex trader and a long term forex trader can gain good profit if market is in favor of him. At presen i am a short term forex trader and i sure that it will help me greatly when i shall move to the long term trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    You have to choose broker who have good +swaps on few pairs.
    Than start to place position on pairs which are overbought or
    oversold on D1 or W1 chart on opposite direction (sell if it is
    overbought and buy if it is oversold). But only if direction is
    proper for + swap rates.
    Use very small lotsizes like 0.01 standard lot per 20k+ on balance
    or 0.01 minilot per 2000+ USD on balance.
    Hold positions till pair will become oversold or overbought again
    on next site of cycle. Than take profit.
    No stops
    You will use small lots but will could earn hugh profits in pips.
    To use of few very different pairs encreases safety and profitability.
    Look on political news to.
    You can take profit also like package in suma profit in all trades together in the same time.
    It is almost inpossible to blow up such account and profit could be
    200%+ per year or in few years (depend on volatility).
    You can trade this if you are looking into platform ones a week.
    Yes, it is working, and true. I know But you can refine it, if you can spend 10-30 minutes per day in front of your computer. This trading style is the safest on forex market and yes, the only one what is recommended for everyone, even for newbies and beginners who don't know too much about forex, and have very little, or none experience on forex market.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your time taken to give out this strategy i know this will really go a very long way in making the best numbers of pips in the market but i think a clear picture can go a long way

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meray khayl mein 100 % safe strategy to possible nahi hay forex trading mein but thora sarisk km ho sakta hay kiu kay market ka kuch pata nahi hota or bs ap guess he ker saktay hay 100% koi bi sure nahi hota kay market low ho gi ya high.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now this strategy mightiness seem pleasant, but the profits is too minuscule. Entryway trades with a lot situation of 0.01 leave also steer to the trader exploit the smallest of swaps. I do not opine it is a relevant strategy in my own view.

Senior Member scavi is an unknown quantity at this point scavi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

100% safe strategy, enough profitable and easy to trade

Use very small lotsizes like 0.01 standard lot per 20k+ on balance
    or 0.01 minilot per 2000+ USD on balance.
    Hold positions till pair will become oversold or overbought again
    on next site of cycle. Than take profit.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a very very slow profit strategy I think. The posible profit we can get is very small.
    And It is such kind of hedging fund only in my opinion.

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother even this strategy can be used in the lower time frames also, but as you mention its only for the people who trades a part time or trade for long term, but show us some best strategy that could generate the profits on daily if not weekly basis,

thanks bro
    happy piping.

Senior Member pakhi_pk is an unknown quantity at this point pakhi_pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Such kind of strategies can be liked by stock traders not by forex traders. Because every thing in forex is fast, quick and prompt.I think it is a lazy kind of strategy traders need quick and fast earning strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 177 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)