+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 177 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member jokojono is an unknown quantity at this point jokojono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Good strategy, but the gains are too small. Opening trade with 0.01 lot size will also cause traders to get the smallest swap. I do not think it is relevant strategies in my own opinion. maybe that need to compare

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member measif is on a distinguished road measif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm going to assume that you're a trader who's not completely satisfied with their current strategy, who is looking for improvement in some aspect of their trading.
    The first thing you need to do is be willing to forget any of the common trading rules you've learned.
    The strategies in most books and web sites tend to teach certain habits that I consider self-destructive

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es k liay to bohat sara wakt darkar hoga ye ham aford nahi kar sakty q k hamare pas belinc bohat kam hota hai es liay ham chote level mar kam karty hain aur ham ek din k hisb se kam kart hai

Banned Hardwork is an unknown quantity at this point Hardwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    This plan is quite excellent then one can expect benefit from that ultimately. Fore short-term investing negative.And yes it wants extremely massive money which usually a lot of the dealers which includes myself don't possess at your fingertips.

Senior Member roziqin is an unknown quantity at this point roziqin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currently this strategy would possibly seem nice, however the profits is just too tiny. opening trades with lots size of zero. 01 may also cause the trader acquiring the smallest of swaps. i don't assume it may be a relevant strategy within my own opinion.

Senior Member lastdream is an unknown quantity at this point lastdream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this technique is only getting plus of swap? I will ask why equity have to very big. usd 20k for the standart and usd 2000 for mini too big for me. estimated how much profit which can be got by using this technique. but I thank you of new technique which you share.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Ye tu ak long term strategy hy agr hum D1 ya W1 k chart ko use krty hoye positions open krty hen tu hmen profit nikalny k lye at least 1 month tu wait krna he pry ga ya shayd us sy b zyada. Anyways i will check this strategy and give the result. Thanks
    Zahir si baat hai bhai, jitna higher time frame aap select karenge, utna hi jayda time wo aapko profit dene mein laga dega, lekin ye uske liye best hota hai, jo trader high lot use karte hai, waise trader 1 hi trade se kafi kamate hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member alibabafx is an unknown quantity at this point alibabafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is a good strategy. I really like the technique, and I want to succeed in forex tradine using such techniques. I think the technique is highly relevant to all market conditions. be it a trend or a segway, yes I will always use this technique. does it really work??

Junior Member javatole is an unknown quantity at this point javatole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anyone can explain what is the appropriate strategy we use in scalping???
    what a good time frame for scalping??

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now this strategy power seem prissy, but the profits is too flyspeck. Entryway trades with a lot situation of 0.01 instrument also lead to the trader deed the smallest of swaps. I do not consider it is a material strategy in my own view.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 177 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)