+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 177 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just because someone earned a lot using some "revolutionary" strategy doesn't necessary means you will experience the same thing accordingly go steady and slowly and collect the market information in order to make enough capital in fact As a newbie in Forex i am busy to making a new proper strategy which will give me some profit if we can do so then we will be a good trader like It's powerful because it's simplicity and accuracy of this strategy I have used simple support and resistance level system for about several years now and the result is very good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sarawa For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make do with the strategy I am using a new one only i dnot think that there are any most powerful strategy in forex and Strategy is the best appropriate word to approach somethings rather than Determine the time frame you are going to and on my view for trading on the forex the best strategy is learn more and practice more and after that trade with proper money management rategy like that there may be divided for free within this forum and maybe it'll make the world forex was destroyed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally we can't find good strategy that can bring good profit with so easily and to find one we should do research of our own as trading strategies that no one is perfect only Learn how to test the strategy on the demo account accordingly The best strategy is learning about forex and then know how to avoid greed and emotion then well you may ask 10 expert traders about this and you will get 10 different answers as every one have his own trading strategy and for him it's the best in the world for me I'm trading just using 1-2-3 pattern on 15 min chart

6. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this strategy might seem nice, but the profits is too small. Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion. Also it needs very huge capital which most of the traders including me don't have in hand. Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Elliot wave for me is that I can best caa use for now so But I do not agree if there is a forex trading strategy with an accuracy of 100% then and when you yourself are aware and understand how it can be made in confidence as part of your trading so that you can finish up with a better in fact my trading strategy very effective for my earning money until today I satisfy for my trading strateg instead of There is hardly any strategy that is 100 percent accurate in forex market

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think we can really earn such huge returns as +swap and that too when our trade size is small. Further it is not risk free, we still have risk that price may go against our expectations. If i am to trade safe i would simply buy gold at 1:5 leverage and be ready to put some more money if it fall 20%, as i am sure in few years i can get good profit, each 20% increase will double my capital

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the greater movement of capital we can hold the price, the more relaxed we are trading. even though profit that we get will be smaller. However, I think trading is not a big problem profit revenue. but about consistency. if we can be consistent with what we get. then we deserve to be called as a trader. if we get a big profit, but the next day we experienced margincall. then what is the point of the profit

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose it fully full depend traderIf you become a good trader then i tell you what is your best strategies that is Without confidence we can never take maximum benefit from our trading skills and expertise then if there were then many people would have been millionaire by day you need money to make money thats for one and then you need proper risk management so like The best strategy for MM Foreign Trade

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me best strategy that i used is supply demand after all they are two currencies that are highly correlated when one goes up the other follow the same then If you use the news then I hink technical analysis is of no importance because mostly the news have their own impact and they have no respect for the technical levels instead of The most effective strategy for this approach which will supply you with a lot of money continually and is also something where we can get a bunch of money given that all of us carry out

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only 10% traders are successful in fx trading and reason is they check properly before entering the trades. U must be aware of news timings and know the contents of news. U must check all supports n resistance levels in different time frames before entering a trade.Then u can also join gang of 10% winners.
    Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 177 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)