+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 177 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan no mujhe pata hai my forex koi bhi chiz 100% safe for sure reh sakti hi hi even yahan par up to 100% hota hi nahi hi aap so that 100% ki keep 90% kahe to chalega kyonki you lose dono business profits to sath hi aata hi hai aapko lost jhlena hi padega chahe wo chota hi kyon na ho. and Safe forex trading is the best way. The next thing that must endure, if later we tend to be more profitable. That's why we want "money management" to confirm our profits using the device.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19), angkara (2019-11-16), bhole001 (2020-06-03), nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all your comments are true but I did not because there is nothing 100% successful and safe at forex traders in this market. all riskier for a trader. because you know forex is the safest and most risky business of the world and no one will be 100% successful in this market.so I can't with your comments. and this plan seems surprising today, you become very small. Open positions have enough action, by cracking. 01, carrying brokers also accept the most compact swaps. I do not understand that you have another way in my opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), angkara (2019-11-16), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), bhole001 (2020-06-03), nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkull forex main bht earning hoti hai or jub hum kam karty hain to humy us main kam karny ka tareqa b btaya gaya hota hia or usi k mutabik humy kam karna hota hai jub hum rules ko follow karty hain to hum safe rehty hain

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), bhole001 (2020-06-03), nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we use 0.01 trading volume then it takes a long time to make money on forex so you need to use a volume size of .10 on one hundred accounts you need to open one trade at a time then you get big profits and risk free money but trade all the time to follow the trend and if we have chosen several foreign currencies and we also get some special assistance from several adults in this field then it is real that it is a hundred% safe technique, quite successful and easy for business. and we can generate income by dealing currencies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ngaco For This Useful Post:

lionel (2019-11-17)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is very simple and gives very quick profits in the trading. And it works by using the simple indicators like Moving Averages, MACD, Parabolic Sar and Fractals. These all indicators are placed on the 5 minutes graph or 10 minutes before doing trading. It gives 3 to 5 points in a each trade. This strategy no needs of the take profit option.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear hum safe ho kar ka trade karne cheya jesa huma acha profit bhe huma asani say mil sakhta hai us leay huma soch smjh ka he work karna ho ga forex ko follkw kar ka work karna cheya

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

forexA (2019-10-27), ForexAA (2019-10-27), Iqlevel (2019-10-27), tiger22 (2019-10-27), Version2 (2019-10-27), zahraali989 (2019-10-27)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the traders who are attach with the market and they know about the market price they could make good trading strategy , i would like to share my experience that the traders should make their own trading strategy according to their capital with low risk and low lots it will be best for you and you will be safe in the market .

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends about your post in my opinion the theory is very bad. But we shouldn't let our account be handled like a demo account. That is not wise. Instead, we can trade from the safest position. We have to order according to our money management. This will ensure our chances of success. We must trade occasionally, not randomly. This can be more profitable, even safer for us. Thank you for continuing to trade

14. The Following User Says Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

lionel (2019-11-17)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think we can really get a refund of + swap and that too when our trade size is small. Apart from that it is not risk free, we still have the risk that prices may be contrary to our expectations. If I want to trade safely, I will only buy gold at 1: 5 leverage and be ready to put more money if it falls 20%, because I am sure that in a few years I can get a good profit, every 20% increase will double my money capital.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think we can really make a profit of + swap and that too when our business dimension is small. Apart from that it's not safe, we still have the danger that costs might conflict with our goals. If I want a secure business I will basically buy silver at 1: 5 utilizing and be prepared to put more cash if it goes down 20%, because I'm sure in a few decades I can get very good benefits, every 20% increase will double investment me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 177 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)