+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 177 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai profit hasil krna haitou es market mai trend ko bhe follow krna hai. jis key bad he ap forex mai success hasil kr sakty hai. Aur market key rules ko bhe samjh sakty hai. Forex market mai mehnat krney sey ap ko kamyabi ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-06)

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see I personally believe you are talking about a long-term trading system and swap. The Muslims can not use swap, then what should they do? And because I know swap accounts are not profitable for small traders. Because if we continue to open any trade then the broker will reduce the swap from our balance. and in forex trading, I really assume that there is no 100% security Opening trades with many sizes of 0.01 will also cause traders to get the smallest swap. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my opinion, so be my dear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kamendi For This Useful Post:

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to choose broker who have good +swaps on few pairs.
    Than start to place position on pairs which are overbought or
    oversold on D1 or W1 chart on opposite direction (sell if it is
    overbought and buy if it is oversold). But only if direction is
    proper for + swap rates.
    Use very small lotsizes like 0.01 standard lot per 20k+ on balance
    or 0.01 minilot per 2000+ USD on balance.
    Hold positions till pair will become oversold or overbought again
    on next site of cycle. Than take profit.
    No stops
    You will use small lots but will could earn hugh profits in pips.
    To use of few very different pairs encreases safety and profitability.
    Look on political news to.
    You can take profit also like package in suma profit in all trades together in the same time.
    It is almost inpossible to blow up such account and profit could be
    200%+ per year or in few years (depend on volatility).
    You can trade this if you are looking into platform ones a wee

6. The Following User Says Thank You to masoomumer For This Useful Post:

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai best strategy key lye zaroori hai k trader key pas forex ka knowledge ho aur forex market key trend line ko bhe under stand krta ho tou wo market mai best strategy ban sakta hai aur forex market mai best profit ko bhe easily target kr sakta hai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some traders do not take risks during trading in forex but in my experience if you do not make risky trading strategy you can not get much profit from this trading business if you have strong capital, you have to make a risky trading strategy and it's really the way great for getting rich by investing money. This is not a trading strategy but an investment strategy where you can make a lot of money by taking a swap and also taking pips in a positive direction. Sooner or later if your position is negative then it will be positive by taking a swap. So one way or another you will make good money from it. So good luck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A quick and fast earnings strategy can blow up your account quickly and quickly. Anyway if you have a small capital you can look for quick and fast income. It is important for a trader to access forex daytrading courses so as to have a good software system based on some forex signals, accessing information about how one can use fundamental indicators such as economic news and technical indicators forex can be a great combination for any successful forex trading business . and the theory nodded badly at all. But we can not let our accounts be handled like demo accounts. It's not wise. Instead we can trade from the most secure position. We have to order according to our money management. This will ensure our chances for success. We have to trade occasionally, not randomly. This could be more profitable.

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Market analisisss..
    using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I personally believe that from my prospective, profits will not be worth it, no Stop is very risky for me because the Forex market is never guaranteed. I believe the risk is not worth the expected profit and I use this strategy, this is a profitable strategy but I would say that some brokers do not offer long spreads on + so when we open positoins in our account for a long time then we get loss due to - swap. this strategy looks promising but with a little screenshot, you can be more grateful to you, because at the moment we can not fully understand it and what if the market will not retrace after the conditions are bought or sold excessively and of course to me I think it's very difficult to be trusted, but with material sharing from members of this forum I try to be able to filter the available information, a strategy that can generate 100% profit when trading basically requires good and perfect skills

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy is good for scalping but I don't think so that we can use this strategy for intraday or long term trades. But if you are scalping then you can easily make some profit following this strategy. But I will not suggest newbies to use this strategy because this strategy is risky because take profit is small usually in these strategies and risk is high. So, be careful guys if you are using this strategy. yes, i really think this is the most important in trading to be safe in trading. first using money management in trading, the use of both lot sizes is very small and I try to make a profit in every trade. make stop loss after using the techanical study and book a small profit a lot of time. do not try to take a long profit. instead of moving a small moving book and getting more profits in the trade and I think the economies of the countries greatly affect the forex market and your long-term strategy is making low profits and can turn into future losses depending on economic changes. I do not think it's good. But this is just my opinion. I can be wrong too.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most powerful strategy is that your eyes and mind are just following what your heart says instead of my actions is that I test new business and delay for circadian wax bends if the bazaar hits again and again, I buy or advertise the brace and the blow. at 10 pips atom confirm let alone hhhmmm try to use bollinger bands to analyze price movements as if it will only spend time in vain if we have to look for a trading system with 100% accuracy and Rather than follow the strategies and plans of others repeatedly I am tired after the loss much of my time and money are valuable and now I use my own scalping technique that works well. I am only looking for 15 to 20 pips and after getting a lot of profits I close my trades and repeat the same process over and over until I get as much as I target. Almost everything went well and with almost 80% success. My advice to newcomers is having to learn scalping and try to bend down on small profits. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 177 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)