+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 177 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandiwa View Post
    The strategy I use is what I get from the Forex study and I have no reason to doubt them according to the best strategy I've seen is accurate about 70 percent thats that I prefer you practice more on your Demo account because I'm here very loser person so I do not trust me my trading strategy because Forex trading is not a problem for me so I do not like this business accordingly but it always stays so sharp that any bad news releases you can close your trades. It is true that here people really make management a great strategy for big money trading market with the reality with money market trading altogether so you can make money with good trading let alone there are many kinds of strategies that we can find in internet beginners should be learn a bit from it and practice it in a demo until I trust my trading strategy and there is no single strategy that I use.
    g men aap say fully agree krta hun kay ye aik aasan or helpful or profitable strategy hy.... men aap ki is strategy say bilkul agree karta hun or dekhiay dear strategy koi bhe ho profit hota hay or jis tarha ye aap ki strategy hay or aap is say bohot profit earn kar rahay hen isi tarha har trader apni khud ki banai hui strategy use karta hay or profit kamata hay or usay profit bhe hota hay... mera to new bies say yehi mashwara hay kay wo is strategy ko apply karen or profit ka maza len or enjoy karen ye bohot hi profitable strategy hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy I use is what I get from the Forex study and I have no reason to doubt them according to the best strategy I've seen is accurate about 70 percent thats that I prefer you practice more on your Demo account because I'm here very loser person so I do not trust me my trading strategy because Forex trading is not a problem for me so I do not like this business accordingly but it always stays so sharp that any bad news releases you can close your trades. It is true that here people really make management a great strategy for big money trading market with the reality with money market trading altogether so you can make money with good trading let alone there are many kinds of strategies that we can find in internet beginners should be learn a bit from it and practice it in a demo until I trust my trading strategy and there is no single strategy that I use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15), ShaistaH (2020-07-15), Unregistered (2)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han g men aap say fully agree krta hun kay ye aik aasan or helpful or profitable strategy hy.... men aap ki is strategy say bilkul agree karta hun or dekhiay dear strategy koi bhe ho profit hota hay or jis tarha ye aap ki strategy hay or aap is say bohot profit earn kar rahay hen isi tarha har trader apni khud ki banai hui strategy use karta hay or profit kamata hay or usay profit bhe hota hay... mera to new bies say yehi mashwara hay kay wo is strategy ko apply karen or profit ka maza len or enjoy karen ye bohot hi profitable strategy hay

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2020-07-14), ShaistaH (2020-07-15)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy takes advantage of the exchange of pairs that we trade to make a profit, there is nothing wrong in this strategy. without any intention of offending. but in Islam, using swap to generate profit is forbidden. so not everyone can use this strategy. and I also got the information that some brokers also forbid the use of this strategy to get the benefits of a good Strategy but I have seen some failures in it, let's start with the time I believe the trade will last for weeks and with a small lot you will wait for - only a few dollars can you make the same amount just by luck with a lot of medium and that's only if your strategy works because sometimes it happens even in overbought price he is still up.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

kazna (2020-07-14)

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all depends on what suits you Plus what works for you does not need too We should have to involve us with this business personally and create a consistent profit-taking strategy that can give us success in this business no doubt just because learning is the key to success in forex seems to remain stable and slowly and gather market information to create sufficient capital as Some investors will use long term long-lasting steps Your trading strategy is fine and not good because in this way we take the lower profits are much lower in metal trading but take a good profit in the trading of curls and if we want long-term trading than I'm sure it's the best way to earn a short income. but surely profit

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2020-07-14), kazna (2020-07-14)

Senior Member Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 2,834 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders es business men agar greed nah karen tu to woh es business men asne se income hasil kar sakte hen traders proper risk management se trade open karen tu un ka account safe rehta hey aur income bhe jada hote hey aur agar traders greed rakhte hoa risky trading strategy se trading karen gay tu un ko loss hone ka chance jada hota hey . They are a lot of strategies, but the best strategy is which strategy helps you make a good profit, which I recommend all to learn more and then try to make good profit as if or I think better to make your own strategy by mengkonbitkan many indicator or some indicators therefore, Try SMA 7 14 and 21 on H4 and a daily frame Try SMA 50 200 and 80 likes and you can think it strong for you if you can control I can not ask you what is optimal for you because there is no warranty if it comes with excavation for you you need to beat yourself as I initially just opened up with a normal strategy that then uses your own brain to think what the best time to start trading is the best strategy in reality Nevertheless, there is no technique that will give this type of clue . So have low possibilities other than the high and full method, I still maintain the regular strategy

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

kamcah (2020-07-14), kazna (2020-07-14), socer (2020-07-12)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not a useful strategy. first of all to comply with your strategy, one must have a huge capital available in his wallet. second, the profit rate is not very good considering the time factor associated with it. with 1000+ or ​​2000 + USD, anyone can easily get more than what you are talking about. also here I am not strong that there will be one or if any so it will be a rare case that gets a large amount of capital available in its trade wallet. This strategy is very easy, simple, very safe, but it seems we have to have big capital to use this strategy. Retailers like me are not fit to use this strategy on my forex trading transactions. With a capital of 100 USD, it takes a very long time to make money in forex trading with this strategy. Perhaps, this strategy is more suited to traders who have large capital. 20K or more in my opinion.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders make the trading strategy according to their capital some traders have low capital and they make low risky trading strategy for this business and those traders who have the big capital for this business they make lttle risky trading strategy for this business and they get the good profit from this trading market . As I know about trading and Forex it is a business about currency trading and currency trading is not the simplest for everyone so it can not be understood by everyone, so it is best that you have to have knowledge about trading and you should not have it. need stop loss for your trading .forex is an online trading company, forex only gives me a good amount every month, forex is the best job I have ever seen in my life, we just need some knowledge and some experience to get more money, I love to do work with Forex My spouse and I do not feel we can easily generate this amazing income because + swap and this way too so the size of our own business will be a little bit. Additionally not at all special, many of us are at risk that may conflict with our own goals. Just to be free from our free business will basically buy precious metals with lower leverage and still be able to put extra money if the item is off in excellent proportion, as more than a couple of years I can make a really good profit, Almost every 20% improvement will definitely record the funds.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye tu ak long term strategy hy agr hum D1 ya W1 k chart ko use krty hoye positions open krty hen tu hmen profit nikalny k lye at least 1 month tu wait krna he pry ga ya shayd us sy b zyada. Anyways i will check this strategy and give the result. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 177 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)