+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 177 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This type of trading needs huge capital because we are trading d1 and w1 chart... no doubt our strategy may be the best one and we are in trending direction but even then in this type of long term trading we may face sudden opposite direction movement for some time and if we trade with small capital we may be in loss and if our capital is huge enough after hitting the next resistance / support ( oversold/overbought ) area we can make good profit in single entry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-26)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friend if you want 100% safe strategy safe profit and easy trade in forex market then you have balance of big amount in your account .you have to use .01 lot size in market .and you have buy when market is over sold and you have sell when market is over bought. Thats a very good idea i think for long therme entry and exits so we wont stop out to and we can let them run till they turn direction but also we can mix a little bit of charttechnice into it and it will be perfect. Thanks a lot for this good inspiration. happy trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-26)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how much time i have to tell you that no strategie 100 % profit, Now this strategy might seem nice, but the profits is too small. Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion. good day. your lyer there is no strategie can give you 100 % of profit, so Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion, try to build a better one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-26)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    read the economic news is a wise move for traders
    because the forex is strongly influenced by economic and political news

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is largest business in the world wide and various people join this business from different countries, so that's why its not possible to end of forex trading and i think in future forex trading is most popular business as well. do not think that Forex tread has no end. How long man use the money Forex market go till that time. It is a very long business. If any one know it well it is very profitable business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-17)

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sweet words friends. This needs to be applied in my trading. use of specialized and significant is rattling necessary. for alter reasoning. so that our story is uninjured, for the use of miniature lots as a personal area of our city. Overbought and oversold is very corking if we use the indicator Bolinger Strip. because it give be patent in vista of forex trading charts.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dave For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-17)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just because someone earned a lot using some "revolutionary" strategy doesn't necessary means you will experience the same thing accordingly go steady and slowly and collect the market information in order to make enough capital in fact As a newbie in Forex i am busy to making a new proper strategy which will give me some profit if we can do so then we will be a good trader like It's powerful because it's simplicity and accuracy of this strategy I have used simple support and resistance level system for about several years now and the result is very good

Thanks
    Ye tu ak long term strategy hy agr hum D1 ya W1 k chart ko use krty hoye positions open krty hen tu hmen profit nikalny k lye at least 1 month tu wait krna he pry ga ya shayd us sy b zyada. Anyways i will check this strategy and give the result. Thanks

Thanks
    Now this strategy might seem nice, but the profits is too small. Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most powerful strategy is your eyes and mind just follow what your heart says instead of My action is that i assay the business new and delay for circadian candle bend if bazaar hit the edhge afresh and afresh again i buy or advertise the brace and its hit at atomic 10 pips confirm let alone hhhmmm try using bollinger bands to analyze price movements as if will only spend time in vain if we have to look for trading systems with an accuracy of 100%

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 177 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)