+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 177 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy seems to be good for long-term games and for those who have gotten good money in their accounts in forex trading, but for short-term traders and those who don't have a lot of balance in their account, it will be advisable to follow political and economic news and trade in the market for the short term with stop loss and I have not seen a 100% safe strategy, quite profitable in Forex trading. If you are an educated and experienced trader and have the ability to analyze market data. Then you can adopt a safe strategy for earning money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy but I think it's impossible in forex trading 100% safe because this is a business with a big risk, if opening 0.01 lots with a balance of 2000 USD makes us very long to wait profit, and we only get a little profit with a very long time , in fact we have to wait weeks for all open positions and at the moment this tactic might look great, even though the sale must be very solid. An initial trade that includes many measurements with 0.01 can even bring an individual to buy the smallest one with a trade. We never thought it was another system in my personal image.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This needs to be applied in my trade. technical and fundamental use is very necessary. for better analysis. so our account is safe, for the use of small lots as personal security of our capital. Overbought and oversold is very good if we use the Bolinger Band indicator. because it will be clearly seen in the forex trading chart. thanks for the post, be careful and keep trading. and a good and perfect strategy in my opinion if anyone wants high profit he must use a strong strategy. using a good strategy will be enough to generate high profits there are many ways to get high profits but I think depending on a good and perfect strategy will be good for every trader.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is good. I have heard many traders say that if traders trade long-term strategies, more of them will succeed and the success rate is good. But it depends on the psychology of the trader whether he is mentally ready to trade, on the advice of others. and Ish startegy me chota lot size hai badhiya rehta hai kyo ki kahi bar currency pair sold above yes buy buy hone to baad bhi wohi my trend is chalti hai to ushi time chote lot when open position kiya ho to trade jyada minus my nahi rehti aur trader ko stop loss jyada pips rakhne ka chance rehta hi.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let me explain one thing about your strategy. Does your strategy depend on exchange rates. Will you benefit from an exchange. In my opinion, which trade pair will offer a positive exchange rate? Please explain this concept. The advantage of swaps is also a good technique. But it needs a little explanation. I guess the swap profit is rather low, and makes you wait like ell for a good amount.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no 100% safe strategy in the world ... or we call it the holy grail in general ... we must know our strategy only takes 10% of our trade ... if we want to survive we must put our trade on our minds ... how realistic is our trading plan ... realistic if you want to stay in this business ... and about the Holy Grail ... your choices that make your trading system a Holy Grail ... this is about how you use strategy You ..

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good strategy for long-term trading. You almost even call it investment ... not daily or short-term trading. If you want to become an investor, I can understand that you expect big profits. There's nothing to worry about every day except don't forget to lock in profits every time your profits are big enough, just say 500 pips. and it might mean that the TS strategy must also be balanced with risk management, so if there are several high-impact news releases that can condition your risk, or better test only if the problem is small, capital is difficult to reach target 100 %, I am sure it will burden psychology ...

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it's possible, high risk and high profits together forever, even though there might be a big profit but at the same time we have also failed so reasonable skills and capital management are very important, and If you want a strategy 100% safe and make a profit from Forex trading you must first practice on a demo account for two weeks. Also get education about Forex trading. Lots of web sitting and information available there. This way you will be able to get 100% profit from the market. Use indicators and other sources regarding Forex trading.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well the strategy to achieve hi par so that starting from H1 h4 to sath, use karega for woh intraday trading, bhi acha luckily, because hi, my par ish I bhi usko chote a lot, why use chahiye taki so that the price is overbought, overseold to bavjud apna Hey, to the margin call, why not. And without doubt it would be fantastic if we all combined technology and base together even though I believe their low numbers are easy and for this we can count the first time on the exam and as soon as we realize more we can try to different.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a long process. but this is a very good process. I'm sure if someone uses this tip in his trade, he must make a profit. some say read economic news. I also agree with this comment. because the forex market is very much influenced by economic and political news. and that strategy is a good thing. But it will take you through a long time to achieve profits. Instead of using over to be on a daily chart, it's better to use a minimum chart combined with a resistance point of support. That will give you more opportunities to earn money than using a daily chart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 177 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)