+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 428 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    well i don`t think robtic trade is an good way to start you trading because market can be uncertain at any time and and then an robot has no sense to control so i think it`l be better to remain in manual tradin
    trading with a robot must be controlled by the trader, do not completely leave it to the robot, is the trader must comply with trading rules, if not, although highly profitable strategy, would be useless, because it is not disciplined by the rule

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i don`t think robtic trade is an good way to start you trading because market can be uncertain at any time and and then an robot has no sense to control so i think it`l be better to remain in manual tradin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well to be frank i have never used forex robots, and i dont intend to use it in the future also, so am quite not sure about their performance

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not in favour of using forex robots at all and that is in the start of your forex trading. if the robot fails you will not be trading again. This might end up in losing a great platform of generating money which you can do at your own without those robots.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    i am not in favous in forex rohbot because people always loss with forex robot successful trader do manually only
    i dont agreed with you, people loss with manual trading also so it does not mean that manual trading is bad , i am using forex robot

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rajesh For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not in favous in forex rohbot because people always loss with forex robot successful trader do manually only

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to netra For This Useful Post:

jokotole09 (2012-06-13), Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rubigul View Post
    i don't believe on forex trading robots, because the robots invented by a man and robots are software operated device so man having more capabilities than robots, practice in demo make you a best trader.
    i believed in forex robot, we can earn big amount without doing anything, what else anyone want? i am looking for good robot, if anyone please share here

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akshayfuriya For This Useful Post:

ningsihsunarti (2012-11-02), Pk25 (2020-10-02), shoukat naaz (2013-09-13)

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dont trade with robot , you will lose all the money and will not learn anything. try to trade with manually, so you can earn good amount.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sachin For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Banned rubigul is an unknown quantity at this point rubigul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't believe on forex trading robots, because the robots invented by a man and robots are software operated device so man having more capabilities than robots, practice in demo make you a best trader.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rubigul For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no experience regarding forex robot but one thing i know that is if we start our trading with the help of robot then we never learn about forex and robot are not useful when some news issue in the market so as my opinion they are not reliable for the traders.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 428 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)