+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 428 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make money depending on my own trading knowledge and experience so if you work manually then you can build your experience and skills about Forex trading too. But of course it will be very helpful if we understand how to use it and know how the logic behind EA instead of using expert advisors can be maximized if this is your first test on a demo account to see the percentage of success and risk you will bear, you should see this as a tool to help you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because they joined Forex with little knowledge of trading. This is an abbreviation of the appropriate expert advisor. Instead people must proceed with their own analysis if they really want to succeed in forex trading that works very well and someone has done it. it doesn't work well, everyone wants to be a good trader but very few can do it with good expertise and advisors

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not support the use of any forex robots and that is the beginning of your forex exchange. in the event that a robot appears short you will not exchange once more. This might end up losing the extraordinary stages of making money that you can do without the robots. I think not. EA (Expert Advisors) only for propelled level clients. Because this is made of code that must have bugs in it. That is the reason why their trust is 100% not commendable. It might be better to do a manual exchange for all .

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market mein jo bhi traders apna business start kar rahey hein. please don't give advice hey k wo sirf manual hi trading karein aur robot k through sey trading avoid karein.manual trading mein volume size is low k rakhein aur leverage bhi minimum ho.iss sey wo forex how come learning because of me. And, I don't think that starting an online Forex business with trading robot software. The robot is not so easy to use in trading for every new online forex trader and also new traders do not use robots in the early stages there are online trading operators that can be better for them.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex robots are not good at all, because I know forex robots only work in one type of market such as the design fobot for trend markets or sideway markets so that the robot will make margin calls if it works in different markets, so trading is better for manuals, I know this requires more time to study but this manual trading is much better than a robot and you think it is good! in fact experience is not a big fact, what EA can't do is, they can't deal with abnormal market conditions !! like there are some currencies where the news effect is high. due to news releases of several spikes happening to the couple, most of the time I have experienced that ea cannot handle that and brought greater disaster to our account.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots cannot deal with abnormal market price action! although some robots are there that benefit at first but in the long run might bring a big disaster to your account. You will find many traders who damage their accounts just because of robots. that's why I like manual trading rather than auto trading. if you know how to trade manually then one day you will be able to make your own bot! those who are not sure of their own wisdom, I think they should leave the forex market.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been looking for different robots but I didn't find the best, I don't think so the robot does the job well, and only experts can handle the robot, beginners can't handle it, because programming involves robots, so please don't use robots and try to trade manually. and I always oppose forex robots for phrases because they are somewhat dangerous and will also cause someone's financial loss due to the fact that they trade on a system that your own needs may not know how to control.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think new traders must follow some expert recommendations. But don't go according to their strategy blindly, you analyze your own risk-taking capacity and profit desires, but before that try their recommendations in demo trading to find out their accuracy. Follow for a few days and during that period try to find out why the call moves according to their strategy and learn for yourself.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to start trading is not suitable for trading with robots, because robots are trading without analysis, not all traders succeed with robots, and therefore as a new trader must trade with users so that they can analyze the market well and can carry out various strategies in order to gain profit. . and It's OK as a means of seeing how trade works. You are not the one trading but trying to understand how other people's ideas make or lose money, then you really have pluses and minuses to produce a winning strategy. Second, eliminate emotions.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a robot trader because I have not found a good robot that suits me, but a robot is very useful if you know how to use it correctly namely the idea used in the system of buying and selling automatic pilots in making solutions in this case the complexity of difficulties let alone Trading requires a person's experience and knowledge just because he can trade automatically for him. This is a kind of robot that helps traders to make analysis and then helps them to close and open trades in the forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 428 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)