+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 300 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 2994

Thread: how forex can make as living.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    forex can make a living only if it can bring food to the table and run the house, and frankly speeking i have never heard anyone till now who claims that he is running his house with forex income, many ppl take forex as a part time income source, even if you make perfect income in a month you can never guarantee that it will be same the next month so to rely on forex as a living is a very risky and also a bit unachievable thing.
    maybe you might have not heard anyone who have run their lives with forex as main income,but i believe that there are traders who earn their living with forex.maybe you might have not met with them.And of course,its difficult to maintain steady income,but still some pro traders maintain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex can make a living only if it can bring food to the table and run the house, and frankly speeking i have never heard anyone till now who claims that he is running his house with forex income, many ppl take forex as a part time income source, even if you make perfect income in a month you can never guarantee that it will be same the next month so to rely on forex as a living is a very risky and also a bit unachievable thing.
    Rock On

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ganesh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    it is not easy to make living from forex , so forget that and think of part time where u cn get exra income from forex market
    rightly said brother
    forex ko easy leke chalna aur ussi ke bharose apni zindgi katna bahut hi risky kaam hai
    forex market me bahut ups and downs hai..isko poori tarah samjhna bahut mushkil hai..kayi deals aapko profit dekeh jayengi to kayi deals nuksan bhi de sakti hai
    aapke liye acha yahi rahega ki isse part time baan ke chale aur sath me baki kam bhi karte rahe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not easy to make living from forex , so forget that and think of part time where u cn get exra income from forex market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to make forex for a living is a very tuff job, although there are few house wives who follow it and make a little money to support their families but not whole some coz forex is a changing type of business coz you can never predict anything accurately here, and about the time period then i will say that u better spend a quiet some time in forex trade which can be long enough to educate you abt it and also to get all possible ways to get 99% accuracy and then you may think but if you ask me then i will say that it is very rare fact to hear someone saying that his family is being run with the help of forex.
    Rock On

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ganesh For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), ij999 (2019-04-13), shakeel2017 (2018-03-08), tarekfadel (2017-11-27)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very interesting thread but I don't believe that make this as a basic job for our living. As my opinion it is very risky job and profit loss chance is 50/50. so I can't prefer forex as for living due to this it is excess money job.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), shakeel2017 (2018-03-08), tarekfadel (2017-11-27)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If other traders can make a living by trading in forex only why cant we?

Everything is possible in this business, if we are a good learner and have a desire to succeed and follow the path of the successful traders. we need not invent anything, just carrying on the path of those successful traders sticking to the basics is more than enough to realise our goals
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), shakeel2017 (2018-03-08), tarekfadel (2017-11-27)

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohail View Post
    I have a great interest in forex, and so want to make froex as living, but in my research about forex I have came to know that forex is a very flexible business, there are many ups and downs in it, regarding to these facts I want to ask that can It is possible that forex can make as living, and how much time it will be required to make it as living.
    Frankly speaking its very tough to make living from forex trading. You need to spend at least 4 to 5 years in real trading if you want to make living. I wanna say onething that its not impossible you can make it possible by doing hard work.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gosians For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Banned swallow2000 is an unknown quantity at this point swallow2000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohail View Post
    I have a great interest in forex, and so want to make froex as living, but in my research about forex I have came to know that forex is a very flexible business, there are many ups and downs in it, regarding to these facts I want to ask that can It is possible that forex can make as living, and how much time it will be required to make it as living.
    Its all depend on your trading style. If you invest lot of time iniatialy in forex to learn it then only a few times you will be able to choose this as living

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swallow2000 For This Useful Post:

Banned rubigul is an unknown quantity at this point rubigul's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we make forex trading as living, the main factor which is need to be promoted the trading forum is profit, when you get profit you take more interest and spare maximum time for trading to earn more money.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rubigul For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 300 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)