+ Reply to Thread
Page 683 of 733 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Senior Member dhalsem is an unknown quantity at this point dhalsem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    I often wonder while trading if something goes wrong with my strategy there have to be something that is should adopt to lessened my losses. So, I've come up with this question that Do you guys (traders) have a plan b ?
    I have a plan B and its called Hedging. I use it when my trades go against my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. You can think of many and select the one that suits you best. Share your plan B.
    ji haan i beleive in plan B. in forex you must have all sorts plan and you should do whatever you can so many situatiosn wil lcome so you must have plan A , b or plan C even. but I think good traders will always have many options so just give your self options and make it simple.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rasel is an unknown quantity at this point rasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are a beginner, hedging is not the right strategy for you as you might not be able to handle your hedge trades properly and facing loss more than profit. It is a very yielding strategy for those who have good experience of market price action.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zaidis is an unknown quantity at this point zaidis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in the foreign exchange market and a plan B, just like every time things do not go after you and sometimes you have an alternative plan for the better, the whole plan for the opening of the centers your plan works and what does not before you have done, so you can use an alternative plan to use it.

Banned eliash55 is an unknown quantity at this point eliash55's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i have plan,without plan any business can get any success.my plan is really truthfully,i will try to get profit slowly because suddenly which this trader are getting any profit he must be faile or lost his investment or money.

Junior Member sanjeeb661 is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeeb661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do always have a plan b.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I cant think about doing anything else.. this is the perfect job for me.. because its suits me in every way.. This is why I dont have that much of PLAN B.. But I have a plan that with my forex earning I will invest in some safer businesses.. like Land Developing, Infrastructure, Fisheries etc..
    Searching Myself...

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    nopes dude mera yakeen kisi plan b me nahi hai mai hamesha trade karne k liye ek solid strategy banata hun aur zadatar profit hi hota hai phir bhi agar loss hua toh mai apna trade close nahi karta jabb mere paas kafi capital hote hai jisse kii mujhe loss cover hone ki umeed hamesha hoti hai...

Member larasati is an unknown quantity at this point larasati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yeah planning will really make your trading easier and without planning it will be tough and for me trading is all about mind and it is a mind game and we have to make plans all the time and good plan can really give us some money so why not just focus on planning and get the results.
    we do not have to directly make your own trading plan. Since we do not know what forex trading, but if we already know, should we have to make our own trading plan, which according to our convenience when trading.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy B is to delay for the marketplaces and then business only when the pattern is obvious and we are able to see the alerts. This is so because we cannot chance of losing all the investment that we have with us at at any time.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by youssef View Post
    plan b is a must and thats why you have to understand the whole issue of trading and you have to know where you start and where you end, its worse when you cannot be able to make anything. just understand the basuc issues. and trading becomes very much easier.
    yeah planning will really make your trading easier and without planning it will be tough and for me trading is all about mind and it is a mind game and we have to make plans all the time and good plan can really give us some money so why not just focus on planning and get the results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 683 of 733 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)