+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 733 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Member sudarno is an unknown quantity at this point sudarno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    plan b can be a very strategised plan with the help of stop loss and hedging coz with these you can atleast avoid chances of making a huge loss, i also use sl now everytime and i m pretty satisfied and also a bit relaxed coz of it while trading.
    I also tried the trick of it is enough to satisfy me and it has increased hopefully I can be successful in the forex market on a regular basis. that's what I had been dreaming

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I have a plan B to be used differently in the case of the current trade or no uncertain market conditions or during a time when the trend is not selesai.So traders must have other plans in mind in the case of the example emergency.pertama can use hedging in case of bad trade or uncertain market conditions or scalping to get your pops are gone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my plan B is to wait for the markets and then trade only when the trend is clear and we are able to see the signals. This is so because we cannot risk of loosing all the capital that we have with us at anytime.

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another way of trading with the 1-2-3 patterns, is to just simply trade the counter trends. This is when a support or resistance point breaks. buy signal: This is when a bar closes above the bar no. 1 of a 1-2-3 sell pattern. This indicates the price is going up.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Sell Signal: This is when a bar closes below the bar no. 1 of a 1-2-3 buy pattern. This indicates the price is going down.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pbelim View Post
    buddy what ever you told on that trade but idea 's good because of we have to prepare open plan means first we trading on what ever strategy and if we get success so we don't want any other strategy and if we can't got success then we have to use exit plan of over strategy for recover over lost.
    many time we do not work as the planing that we have make ,so it make our plan can got failed, so if our plan A is got failed we still have the Plan B on our trading, and i think that is more useful for us to having plan B because if we do not have the plan B will make us really fail if our plan A is fail

Senior Member kamal kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point kamal kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The...... best..... thing to adapt to when your trades...................... are failing is finding a good exit strategy. It is a very yielding strategy for those who have good experience of market price action and for me making plan b is also necessary.............There are always reversals in forex pairs so it is good to find good retracements and reversals and exit those losing trades from there

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buddy what ever you told on that trade but idea 's good because of we have to prepare open plan means first we trading on what ever strategy and if we get success so we don't want any other strategy and if we can't got success then we have to use exit plan of over strategy for recover over lost.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Have you ever sat down to enjoy your favorite stogie after a long day at work just to find that your favorite lighter is out of fuel? There is nothing worse than craving a cigar just to be thwarted by a fuel tank on empty. If you are a wise cigar smoker, you should invest in a cheap cigar lighter as a backup. When you have a backup cigar lighter, you will never experience holding an unlit cigar in your hand ever again. Choose a reliable lighter powered by high temperature fuel and keep a collection of cigar lighters in your home to light your collection of cigars.

You Do Not Always Need a Luxury Lighte

Senior Member chaand is an unknown quantity at this point chaand's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah of course, i do not like to o trading in for without any planning , because planning before enter into the market keep us safe from losses, and if some one makes two plans like me , then he makes his trading safe

Senior Member Chow.ash is an unknown quantity at this point Chow.ash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't know about this.I have a plan B and its called Hedging. I use it when my trades go against my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. You can think of many and select the one that suits you best. Share your plan B.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 733 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)