+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 733 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Senior Member moonroy is an unknown quantity at this point moonroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex is a program, that is due to the failure of this project. We are confident that the first failure, but it is not the end of our first project, a symptom of something else that we do not have the essence of the 2 projects.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nara is an unknown quantity at this point nara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    My plan B is to wait for the markets and then trade only when the trend is clear and we are able to see the signals. This is so because we cannot risk of loosing all the capital that we have with us at anytime.
    I think we can earn really huge money from forex trade . If you have a good balance on your trading account then you can must make big profit from forex , so this is right money help us to increase its balance day by day with forex trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shetuacca is an unknown quantity at this point shetuacca's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think plan b can be a very strategics plan with the help of stop loss and hedging because with these you can at least avoid chances of making a huge loss, i also use is now every time and i m pretty satisfied and also a bit relaxed because of it while trading........................

Senior Member amith is an unknown quantity at this point amith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, because sometimes we trade predictions wrong so we should know the plan to 2 so that the order we not so loss and even so profits, that's called a good trader can reverse the circumstances when loss
    Last edited by amith; 2013-04-23 at 05:25 PM.

Senior Member gitadas is an unknown quantity at this point gitadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plan B is a opportune choice when things starts to go evil. Also, protection is one of my plans. it can serve me to cut my diminution and effort residual again.

Banned salinak312 is an unknown quantity at this point salinak312's Avatar
    Thanks
    think b gift rest a so strategised think with the improve of fastness deprivation and also equivocation coz unitedly you can at smallest lack out on chances of acquisition a huge reduction, i also hold sl reactionist now every clip and also i m pretty slaked and also also one bit unfathomable coz of this and trading.

Senior Member capres is an unknown quantity at this point capres's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am still confused about the plan as well and did not get to all of this because everything will get more of what we want because everything will be easy for it also because it all depends on the

Senior Member afzal03 is an unknown quantity at this point afzal03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to be win in Forex but sometime I can not do that. That is why I always take plan B for trading. I trade in Forex with high free margin and also buy my losing pair to make less average price.

Banned ahmed18 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed18's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never have a plan B. I think if it had been decided the way I would do it until it works. if it fails at least I could evaluate it and stop for a while. traders who controlled well and also go through the system consistently been easy in the face of the future market.

Banned egbcl888 is an unknown quantity at this point egbcl888's Avatar
    Thanks
    heading is very nice strategy for you as you might not be able to handle your hedge trades properly and facing loss more than profit. It is a very yielding strategy for those who have good experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 733 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)