+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 733 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Senior Member habib24 is an unknown quantity at this point habib24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you buy a good ratio value, which is not only a very new user performance approach to human activity, even if you are working with events in addition to the Bill, which is much better when there is an appropriate strategy for the cover.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use multiple plan and strategy for trading in Forex. All the time our strategy and analysis may not be accurate and right and market may go against us. In that circumstance I use another of my backup plan and apply new strategy to minimize the loss and to maintain my trade perfectly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj000 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many time that its to i believe in plan B. in you must have all sorts plan and you should do whatever you can so many wile come so you must have plan A , b or plan C even. but I think traders will always have many options so just give your self options and make.

Banned Jamuna is an unknown quantity at this point Jamuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I honorable wanted to ask you that what do you mostly do when you item a trade and it is loosing or in negative float ? Do you use a organization any another trade you opened honorable let me know and percentage with me here.

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me in forex you want to have plan B as on every occasion things won't go per you and a few times you wish to possess plan B . thus higher you have got all the planing done before you open a position as if your plan A

Banned popilotaee is an unknown quantity at this point popilotaee's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is align that most of our plans tradition touch in forex mart regularly , today the counsel may work but tomorrow it may not, so in specified conditions our design should also be dynamical to adapt to the dynamical Forex market.

Senior Member jackcm is an unknown quantity at this point jackcm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't what you mean. Plan A doesn't work then we will go on with plan B? How is plan B? Increasing risk, or opening other trades? Increasing risk is able to be accepted but opening other trades which are too late to do will be more dangerous.

Senior Member Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always have a plan b during trading,and the main reason i do that is because i don't want to leave myself subject to emotions and impulsive decisions when something goes wrong and i want to be able to know exactly what to do when tight market conditions comes up.

Member alisid is an unknown quantity at this point alisid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should always have a plan b because any time the situation goes to the opposite side and we should prepare for that and before this we should have a plan b for stable.

Senior Member kanai.lal1 is an unknown quantity at this point kanai.lal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    They often wonder however if something goes wrong with my strategy is something must be a decline that would be my loss, what. I think that good traders always have many ways, give the alternatives and make it easy. I use the PS now increasingly and m very happy coz and also a bit random in the context of the negotiations. There is a strategy of much greater performance for those who have a good experience in the market in action.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 733 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)