+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 733 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    Yes this can be a great Plan B "money backup". Like its always said don't invest all you have in forex, keep something for backup and that backup I think can't be better than keeping some amount as backup.
    yes you are right..in forex do not invest all we have. so from last month i am going to be made backup money.
    but in forex i did not invest my real money i invest that i got bonus. i decied to withdrawn 10% monthly of my profit for back up.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    double lot is very risky, as we have the wrong position and then open a new position again with a larger lot that would be we do not want to admit the error analysis that we did the first time ...
    if prices continue to fight our position, we can quickly get a margin call
    you are right my friend,before i did it, i have to wait for good moment with compare all stochastic at smaller to higher,we must be confident with this strategy,I used it when the chart move back and that is the best time for it,and i always get it well...
    can you please share me here, what will you do if you were in this position...?so i can make your opinion as my good consideration
    thank you very much

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes i do, sometimes i double my volume and that is my plan B, all we thing to do is how to get back the money?we have to be patient in this bussiness
    double lot is very risky, as we have the wrong position and then open a new position again with a larger lot that would be we do not want to admit the error analysis that we did the first time ...
    if prices continue to fight our position, we can quickly get a margin call

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often wonder while trading if something goes wrong with my strategy there have to be something that is should adopt to lessened my losses. So, I've come up with this question that Do you guys (traders) have a plan b ?
    I have a plan B and its called Hedging. I use it when my trades go against my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. You can think of many and select the one that suits you best. Share your plan B.
    yes i do, sometimes i double my volume and that is my plan B, all we thing to do is how to get back the money?we have to be patient in this bussiness

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i dont have any plan B. I trade just only simple way with my analysis & money management rules.
    but after reading all post of this thread i am thinking that i should have plan B. but now i got confuse what will be become my plan B. i am thinking about money backup.
    Yes this can be a great Plan B "money backup". Like its always said don't invest all you have in forex, keep something for backup and that backup I think can't be better than keeping some amount as backup.

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I don't believe in going with plan B or many plans. I target on only one plan and work hard to make it success. It is good to just to focus on one plan rather than making more plans and wasting time and efforts on them. I go with certain plan and if that plan does not work, the only plan that I take or believe in is closing the position.
    same as me, i only do i plan and focus on it. if the plan is fail i will upgrade the plan and make it better and keep doing that until can make consistent profit.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often wonder while trading if something goes wrong with my strategy there have to be something that is should adopt to lessened my losses. So, I've come up with this question that Do you guys (traders) have a plan b ?
    I have a plan B and its called Hedging. I use it when my trades go against my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. You can think of many and select the one that suits you best. Share your plan B.
    I don't believe in going with plan B or many plans. I target on only one plan and work hard to make it success. It is good to just to focus on one plan rather than making more plans and wasting time and efforts on them. I go with certain plan and if that plan does not work, the only plan that I take or believe in is closing the position.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    i dont have any plan B. I trade just only simple way with my analysis & money management rules.
    but after reading all post of this thread i am thinking that i should have plan B. but now i got confuse what will be become my plan B. i am thinking about money backup.

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think is okay to use a strategy that both origins are also in accordance with good analytical ability and we have learned the test..
    good luck

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true one strategy who works on some pairs and not fit for all. So we always take option two or three. oor yeh bhi nahi hota k jo strategy kisi pair per good result dairahi hai oor wo her waqat uss per hi kaam kerti hai so meray khayal se her trader ko 2 se 3 strategy ko istamaal kerna chaiyay. buray waqat mein kaam aah jaiti hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 733 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)