Page 731 of 733 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 729 730 731 732 733 LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I think in fiorex you must have plan B as every time things will not go according to you and some times you need to have plan B. So better you have all the planing done before you open a positions asif your Plan A does not work and thigns does not ago according to you so you can use plan B then.
    I agree with you as far as plan B is concerned. Forex is a very risky business and we should expect the unexpected situation here, so plan B is must. We should not trade in forex without plan B as plan A can be failed at any time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I think in fiorex you must have plan B as every time things will not go according to you and some times you need to have plan B. So better you have all the planing done before you open a positions asif your Plan A does not work and thigns does not ago according to you so you can use plan B then.
    ji aap nay bilkul sahi kaha, forex trading may plan B ka hona bht zarori hay, baaz traders aesa bhi kertay hain kay agr on ko kisi aik khaas pair may loss ka samna ho to wo foran os pair kay against koi or pair jis ki movement pehlay walay kay opposite ho, os per bhi aik position open ker laytay hain, iss tarah ye onka plan B sabit hota hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have plan B while i trade. Most of the time i am not able to manage the balance of the account. If account balance will not be there then to which you will apply the plan B. Plan B is very good idea i like it. i will think it next time.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    My plan B is to wait for the markets and then trade only when the trend is clear and we are able to see the signals. This is so because we cannot risk of loosing all the capital that we have with us at anytime.
    dear aap sahi ho lekin kya kabhi aisa hota hai k trend 1dum clear hai risk kabhi bhi khatam nahi hoti hai ha lekin aap yeh keh sakte hai k ismai risk kam hogi.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My plan B is to wait for the markets and then trade only when the trend is clear and we are able to see the signals. This is so because we cannot risk of loosing all the capital that we have with us at anytime.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Hedging ak achi strategy hy but ic ko apply krny sy phly market ki situation ko dykhna prta hy, agr tu apko clear idea ho jaye k trend ab change ho raha hy tu apko chahye apni open position ko close kr k trend ki direction mn new position ko open kren but agr aisa nhi hy tu hedging apply krny main koi problem nhi hy, you can get some extra pips by doing this.
    plan b can be a very strategised plan with the help of stop loss and hedging coz with these you can atleast avoid chances of making a huge loss, i also use sl now everytime and i m pretty satisfied and also a bit relaxed coz of it while trading.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    main waity karta hoon jab tak mera position mujhe profit nahi dete , chahye kitna bhi time kyu na ho 1 week, 1 month ya phir 1 saal
    aisa nahi karna chahiye
    ye bahut hi galat strategy hoti hai
    aapko hamesha sl ka use karke trading akrni chahaiye...aap 1 trade bachane ke chakkar me bahut trade barbad kar dete ho

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    plan b can be a very strategised plan with the help of stop loss and hedging coz with these you can atleast avoid chances of making a huge loss, i also use sl now everytime and i m pretty satisfied and also a bit relaxed coz of it while trading.
    aree bahi idar plan abc rakne gaya to sab paisa jayega no garentee for that ...so always stick to one plan only ....if you have some new strategies try them in new demo account rathere then taking risks

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    I often wonder while trading if something goes wrong with my strategy there have to be something that is should adopt to lessened my losses. So, I've come up with this question that Do you guys (traders) have a plan b ?
    I have a plan B and its called Hedging. I use it when my trades go against my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. You can think of many and select the one that suits you best. Share your plan B.
    dekho shahzad hedging k use kerne ka be aik ay hota ha kuin her koi forex ko hedging nehe ker sekta ap ka sharp mind hona must mangta ha hedging, o r hain reverse trade ho rehe ho ti to monitors per on rahna lazmi hota ha or jeb profit a ni wali to position close ker lni chahy e greedy nehe bena chahaye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 731 of 733 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 729 730 731 732 733 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)