+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 513 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5122

Thread: Should borrow money for trading??

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @blackprince4u
    Well I just imagine a situation but I know this is negative as I think if I have no money and then I borrow in money then I see there is chance of losing in forex too. so if I lose that borrowed money in what situation i can be in then., but yes confidence is key but you never know about forex. so I think I would always prefer to earn money first then I can invest it and if I lose then I will earn again and would like to struggle as forex trader and I know success can be achieved in forex and hard for me to resist forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a person thinks that he can make profits in forex market and pay back the borrowed money than i think there is no harm in borrowing. But there are a lot of people who are bankrupted due to over borrowing from banks or mortgaging their property to invest in forex market and lost all money due to losses. The reason was they just want to become billionaire in a night and this lead to their loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    No new trader should borrow money to trade in forex. The risk involved would make them loss all their money. Borrowed fund with money management is usually experienced by new traders
    A trader should never trade with borrowed money as this is a risky business and chances of loosing are always there and are more so if he trades with borrowed money then he will have a liability to return it and it will create pressure on the trader forcing him to make some wrong trades and loose more.So never mortgage or borrow or take a loan to trade.

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    Mein ne ye noticed kia ha k bohot se trader newbies especially money borrow ker lete hain ya pher loan ki form le lete hain, my point of view se to ye theek nehe ha ap kia sochte hain is bare mein
    mere khiyal main to koi borrow ya loan ki koi zarorat nhi ha nebies ko forex start karne k liye just 20 usd bhi bahot hane phr us k bad jab woh kafi experince hasil kar len to phr un ko ziyada peasa invest karna chiye

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    to trade forex I suggest that you should never use money from the loans ... use the extra money we have just ...
    if we miss out on borrowed money, we can become stressed because of the chased by debt collectors ...

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never borrow money to do trade . it's just a foolish thing you can lose any time , it can definitely bring you harm .
    you might find it difficult to alter decision if want to borrow and you might think that you can make it easily but it's for sure that it's really a bad idea.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    No new trader should borrow money to trade in forex. The risk involved would make them loss all their money. Borrowed fund with money management is usually experienced by new traders
    if we borrow money for trading, i think we will have burden. so we must use own money to trades.
    you can try feel if you get loss and your money in your account is not your money, is borrow from your friend or parents, certainly you have double emotion and burden in your life.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not good to borrow from someone for forex trading. Hm sb janty hen k forex trading newbies k lye boht risky hy ic lye ic kam k lye loan etc. lyna bilkul b theek nhi hy. Aj kal online earning k kafi sources aur ap forums pe post kr k b trading k lye capital bna skty hen but kisi sy borrow krna theek nhi hy.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @ Nanendra
    you are 100% right loan se door rehne ka aur speacially for forex
    but we see now even pamm accounts can help good traders to earn more money.
    I have a pamm account
    But as far as loan is concern I say no to loans.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 513 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)