+ Reply to Thread
Page 709 of 715 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 707 708 709 710 711 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true friend for open positions different markets such as Asia and London GMT +7 in asia. and about 3 o'clock in asia. and at 7 in london. so it needs to be seen again, that the movement has not been in asia time began, so many traders who stuck to it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a good analyser then all time are very important for you I f you are not a good analyser then you trade on signals. I always trade on New york session. In this session you can easily earn some handsome profit with the help of little effort.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    What time we get maximum fluctuations. Kis time per trade karna best hota hai. Please IST ke accordingly answer Karen.

Aap ye bhi share karen aap kis time maximum trading karte hain.
    app ko sham k time ya suba suba trading karni chiye es wqt app kafi acha profit kama saktey ho kioun k es wqt market values kafi up or down ho raho hoti hane esi liye ye bast time ha trading karne k liye

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    सबसे अच्छा समय है कि सब अच्छा व्यापारियों सुझाव है शाम के समय है क्योंकि इस समय अमेरिका और Londan बाजारों खुले हैं ताकि शाम के समय अपनी अच्छी व्यापार करने के लिए

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fully agree with you friend . i also love this two session and more love usa session and now after getting govt. job ( most probably will get within short time) this session will be my main session . but now asia is also great for me .

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes friday is really not good for me and there was few friday where i lost all of my earning from week. anyway monday also complicated because its really hard to understand trend at the first time but at night it may be give some clear picture.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arooj3737 View Post
    All most markets are open whole day but the best time to trade on forex 4:00-PM to 11:00-PM if you want to trade in EURUSD. I do trade at these times daily and get reasonable profit usually.
    4 PM - 11 PM Indian standard time which means the London markets are in operation and also New York markets will overlap with London markets.No doubt this is the best time to trade.

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade in particular time is essential for any trader even in low moving average ,because so its help ,to know what should happens in market in that time

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    You should not keep yourself wake up all night only for forex or rather you should manage your time of the day if you want to trade at night that you can take rest during day time and then trade at night time. Forex is a 24 hour market and it also gives us time freedom.
    i agree with you, so i think we must manage our time to trade, dont using the full time of trade, because it only make you stress.
    you need socialization and refreshing, dont your living is only in front of the chart.
    manage your time so you can be more discipline and trade.

Banned arooj3737 is an unknown quantity at this point arooj3737's Avatar
    Thanks
    All most markets are open whole day but the best time to trade on forex 4:00-PM to 11:00-PM if you want to trade in EURUSD. I do trade at these times daily and get reasonable profit usually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 709 of 715 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 707 708 709 710 711 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)