+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 715 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    in my opinion the best time for trading in india time terms is morning 9 am to 6 pm ; i know the london session continues for some time after that and we can extend till 8 pm to 10 pm also ; but i have observed that after 6 pm market becomes unpredictable so i avoid it
    This time may be good for scalpers as there is hardly seen any sharp movements during day time (as per indian time), but you want to take advantage of the swings real market begins at 6 pm and before that we hardly earned any legitimate amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    is this time according to india.
    In my view for trading the best time during london session and newyrk session.
    these session is good not only for gold or silver but also major currency pair.
    during thses session we can see very good movement in pairs.
    in my opinion the best time for trading in india time terms is morning 9 am to 6 pm ; i know the london session continues for some time after that and we can extend till 8 pm to 10 pm also ; but i have observed that after 6 pm market becomes unpredictable so i avoid it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadatif View Post
    Two following sessions are best for trading specially for gold traders.
    1 4:00-AM to 8:00-AM
    2 6:00-PM to 8:00-PM
    is this time according to india.
    In my view for trading the best time during london session and newyrk session.
    these session is good not only for gold or silver but also major currency pair.
    during thses session we can see very good movement in pairs.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Two following sessions are best for trading specially for gold traders.
    1 4:00-AM to 8:00-AM
    2 6:00-PM to 8:00-PM

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shinde View Post
    best time for the forex trading is the europe and the new york session in which we can see lot of volatility in the forex market by using that volatility we can make good profits in short period of time. I like to trade in the volatility of the forex market.
    whenever you are trading you must consider;
    * Only Trading when the market gives the signal
    * Treat trading like a business
    * Control the strict emotional
    * Have a trading plan
    * Focus
    * systematic

then You could determine when the best time to trade

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best time for the forex trading is the europe and the new york session in which we can see lot of volatility in the forex market by using that volatility we can make good profits in short period of time. I like to trade in the volatility of the forex market.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello, best time for trading is the morning at 4:00 am , i try it and that's work for me , but be careful when you trade at the time of the news , the market become very unstable.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me,the best time to trade is when we are in the perfect mindset.A good ,clear and strong mind is necessary for trading.If we have that mindset i am sure we can trade in any kind of market.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,mostly forex will be volatile on monday and friday.So i do forex trading mostly on these days and majority of the trends form on these days.so i utilize these days and make the most of profits.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    though market is not in good position but there is only one thing that affect our trading is good knowledge and past experince..so goood trader can perform best even from bad market..all depended on ability and skill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 702 of 715 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 700 701 702 703 704 712 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)