+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 715 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Banned muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,136 Times in 3,661 Posts
    jahan tak muje lagta hai tu forex ke trading main sab se best trading ka jo time hai who evening time mean European market hai kun ke es main market ke movement bht he best hoti hai or ap log es time main short time main good profit gain kr sakte hain or main bhe zida trading European market main hi krta hon or yeah trading ka best time hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 3,384 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think of all the good times we use to trade. but in my opinion, the best time to trade is in the European and American markets. because there we can see market trends and the volume of market prices will also increase. so we can use it to make money. and I think the best time to trade is when we are in the perfect mindset. A good, clear, and strong mind is needed to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first is right after the opening Asian session then the second is during the London session and crosses London and New York. This bond you might see an escape, a change in trend or a big movement causing the news. And also the main reason is that it's time for the big players to trade. when they are around the market will move surely. and Undoubtedly the London and New York markets are the best time to trade and traders must try and trade in these markets but also Asian markets are sometimes good for entering trades but based on your analysis. ]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, all time is good for trading. I have no special time to trade. I just need to monitor and try to analyze the movement of the pair rather than decide what to do selling or buying at a different time frame. and you said right, in this session we observed that prices of major currency pairs move very fast and we can find good entry and exit points, we can make quick profits in this session and the best for brokers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to balla For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear pehli baat to yeh k job shaks lagi hoi job ko chor de aj kal k zamane main jahan jobs milna mushkil hai to uski ya to kismat kharab hai ya phir woh intihae bewakoof hai jo lagi bandi job chor de sirf forex trading k liyeh.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want high volatility, wait for the UK and US sessions very fast market movements can occur at certain times and you can even sleep if you want and just set a stop loss and take profit in the right parameters and I trade every day 4 hours and My favorite time is the US session opens until the London session closes. and I think the best time to negotiate is in the morning and it's all suggested by good traders, and this is when the European markets open and it's time you see the big candles so they get the most from them. this is a good trading time for me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cintakuya For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think of all the good times we use to trade. but in my opinion, the best time to trade is in the European and American markets. because there we can see market trends and the volume of market prices will also increase. so we can use it to make money. and I think the best time to trade is when we are in the perfect mindset. A good, clear, and strong mind is needed to trade. If we have that mindset, I'm sure we can trade in all types of markets.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the best time to trade is the overlapping period between the London and New York sessions. I found a lot of market activity at the moment. This is my favorite time. I trade about 3-4 hours at the moment. Everyone needs to know the best time because it is not possible for us to sit in front of the screen all day. and There was a time when the London and New York sessions overlapped. And most traders believe this is the best time to enter trading because the market experiences more volatility. So there are more opportunities to make a good profit during that time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market is generally conducive to making a profit during this period every day. I would like to know about this, rather than many to share friends, thanx added. Although this time is very difficult to manage for me per still I will try. we can get a good number of pips in a very short time. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night to trade Asian sessions. and I have heard people say that the best time to trade is during the European session and ensure that this is the best because the market is open at the moment, you can easily understand the reasons behind all these trades and ensure that this is the best. best.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BCA For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-13)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    uck par trading karna sahi nahi rehta hai luck humesha sath nahi deta hai trader ko apne experience par bharosa karte hue trading karna chahiye trader experience ke sath trading karta hai wo humesha achi trading karne mai kamyab ho pata hai trading mai experience ki jarurt hoti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 715 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)