+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 489 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 4886

Thread: Survival skills??

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khayal se saab se behlay apni analysis still to improve kerna behtar hai oor us kay baad right time per enter hona chaiyaiy. doreri baat k always stop loss oor take profit ko zaroor istamal kerna chaiyait. third thing do not trade with out any money management.These are the most important keys to survive in the forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only survival skill i say is trade without greed and dont misuse high leverage.if you do so you will get MC.
    MC is the worst case,as our entire balance will be blown and need to go for capital again.So survive from MC first and then losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    It is very tough to survive in forex trade. Not all traders get success in forex. To get success in forex or to survive, we must have forex knowledge and skills first. And other basic stuff that we need to do is take care of our emotions and also be able to manage the money.
    mere khayal se forex me sabse achi surviving skill hai ki aap sl aur tp ka har trade mne use kare
    sl aur top ko set karke trading karna bahut safe rehta hai agar aapka entry point achah ai market me to
    chota trader ho ya bada trader..sl aur tp ko ignore nahi karna chahaiye

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trijay View Post
    waheedpcc, to survive in forex trading, so traders should use money management is low, use a 1% margin, and also do not be greedy, be disciplined with money management
    Yes, i agree with you. If we want to survive in Forex. We should follow the above things. And also the main thing is to know entry and exit point via analysis. I think, this is the first to survive Forex. What do you think. Let us discuss.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    waheedpcc, to survive in forex trading, so traders should use money management is low, use a 1% margin, and also do not be greedy, be disciplined with money management

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    forex me kuch tips hai jinhe sabko dhayn me rakhan chahiye
    jaise ki hamesha techncial aur fundamental analysis pe dhyan dna chahiye
    tp aur sl ka hameshau se karna chahiye
    money management aur time management pe dhyan dena chahiye
    market ke rumors se bach ke rehna chahiye
    Bahui ye to hain basic skilsl jin ki help se hum trade mein reh sekte hain
    Survival skills mein i think seb se pehla ata ha passion, fir motivation
    Kuin trader serf paise k leye he nahi ki jati always profit ko to b protect kerna hota ha

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    can any like to tell me that what are the survival skill in the trading at Forex please share with me
    forex me kuch tips hai jinhe sabko dhayn me rakhan chahiye
    jaise ki hamesha techncial aur fundamental analysis pe dhyan dna chahiye
    tp aur sl ka hameshau se karna chahiye
    money management aur time management pe dhyan dena chahiye
    market ke rumors se bach ke rehna chahiye

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    can any like to tell me that what are the survival skill in the trading at Forex please share with me
    It is very tough to survive in forex trade. Not all traders get success in forex. To get success in forex or to survive, we must have forex knowledge and skills first. And other basic stuff that we need to do is take care of our emotions and also be able to manage the money.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think survial skill wo hote hain jis hum market mein kafi deer tek post ker sekte hain, i also think money management is the best thing, but still we need more tools and more resources and those tips and tricks which are necessary for the survival of the trader more then that good apprach to the market

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders need the following 5 survival skills:

1. Read the global news before doing any trades

2. Keep reserve funds for trading in the Forex markets

3. Never use all of the trading capital on single trade

4. Always use stop loss

5. Take a break from trading to Refresh your mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 489 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (44)