+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: MT5 Terminal History

Senior Member sukro1940 is an unknown quantity at this point sukro1940's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayusri View Post
    use meta trader platform easier than many others to make our trading terminal, due to the ease that many people enjoy using it, but if we are trading with other trading terminal it will be very difficult we sclaping trading trading mainly because it's so slow especially when using a program java, trading difficult for us, so we have to use meta trader who is very familiar with us, our goal is to profit as easy as possible and make a profit trading.
    I strongly agree with you it is one of the MT4 platform on which many traders use throughout the world for ease of use and ease of use of existing interfaces in meta Treader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use meta trader platform easier than many others to make our trading terminal, due to the ease that many people enjoy using it, but if we are trading with other trading terminal it will be very difficult we sclaping trading trading mainly because it's so slow especially when using a program java, trading difficult for us, so we have to use meta trader who is very familiar with us, our goal is to profit as easy as possible and make a profit trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ayusri For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-19)

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by peteonthenet View Post
    Hello,

Does anyone know how to increase the history data in MT5 ? my Mt5 terminal only showing data from 8 August 2010,nuthing before that.

Regards

Peter
    agar app ko mt5 ki history check karni hai tu app phela history ko right click karin aur phir us kay baad app click karain all history may aur us kay baad app cutom period may jayain only possible warna broker restriction in platform then request to your broker

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know much about mt5. I think it is better to use mt4 as many people are aware about this platform. If you have any inquiry about mt4, i can tell you the solution. But mt5 is a rare trading software here and i have no idea about it. You can search it on google to find the exact solution and it will be better way to get your answer i guess.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Morshedul For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-19)

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i was using MT4 once i open history and then it vanish. i never open that and don't know much about it. Why you want to know it. I think is in the bottom
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jg6073727 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't u see the option setting for date ? go to account history and right click the mouse button then click all history which will show u all the trade in ur past now if u still stuck then u have the option custom period now set it and u will find ur desire data

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sumonmia0526 For This Useful Post:

aptx4869 (2012-04-22), buttar (2019-03-19)

Banned mody122 is an unknown quantity at this point mody122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, I checked in the log, and the strategy tester uses data with decreasing accuracy.
    It has M1 accuracy for the last 3 months, and then it decreases to H1 for a one year period
    , and then you get a D1 history for the rest of the time (not totally sure about the period details but
    I'm sure it decreases a lot). So it downloads the history, but very fast, too fast...
    Baq, I know that the spread is not counted, but I won't say it is useless. Still looking forward for
    improvements in the tester, especially long term accurate history and spread for sure .

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    You mean to say select All History during the Backtest ?

I have already tried that and it does no good. Also the files system of the history files is bit complicated in MT5. Hope they will add "DOWNLOAD HISTORY" button in MT5 just like they had it for MT4, it was so easy.
    I also agree with you.. I dont know why but mt5 developer exclude some great feature like this in mt5... Those are really helpful for us.. Maybe this is why mt5 still not so popular.. If you want to make anything good then upgrade it.. not by making it worse but to make it more helpful... I dont know why they did this in their new upgrade...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to motiurbd For This Useful Post:

sabujbd (2012-01-29)

Junior Member peteonthenet is on a distinguished road peteonthenet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You mean to say select All History during the Backtest ?

I have already tried that and it does no good. Also the files system of the history files is bit complicated in MT5. Hope they will add "DOWNLOAD HISTORY" button in MT5 just like they had it for MT4, it was so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by mallappa View Post
    hello,

go through history in mt5 right click then click all history or custom period only possible otherwise broker restriction in platform then request to your broker send your request,

Junior Member mallappa is an unknown quantity at this point mallappa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

mt5 history data

Hello,

Does anyone know how to increase the history data in MT5 ? my Mt5 terminal only showing data from 8 August 2010,nuthing before that.

Regards

Peter
    hello,

go through history in mt5 right click then click all history or custom period only possible otherwise broker restriction in platform then request to your broker send your request,

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mallappa For This Useful Post:

tweaker031 (2011-08-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast