+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when a indicator is giving me wrong signals then stop using it, there as so many lagging indicators out there that are not good to trade with,it will only give you false signals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx View Post
    I don't know if there is a thread about this strategy but if there is not then here it is. I have thought of a strategy but I don't know if this will work. If you have an indicator that makes you lose more than win, and you have tried it for a long time. Then you can win by reversing the signal that it gives. For example it signals you to buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 but you always lose. Then try to sell instead of buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 also and you will win 7 pips most of the time.
    Please tell me if this is correct.
    That is not gonna happen my friend. I was mentioned it many times. Indicator work with past data so it is common thing if they give wrong signal, that is why you must filter that signal result. Your strategy to come in market with different signal than given by indicator, maybe will work but not everytime.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know if there is a thread about this strategy but if there is not then here it is. I have thought of a strategy but I don't know if this will work. If you have an indicator that makes you lose more than win, and you have tried it for a long time. Then you can win by reversing the signal that it gives. For example it signals you to buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 but you always lose. Then try to sell instead of buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 also and you will win 7 pips most of the time.

reminder:
    (I will post this to other forum to share it. thanks admin and mods.)
    yah app ka observation hai magar jo hai yah really true hai may jo hai signal par yakeen karta hun lakin jo hai stoploss jo hai woh bohut kaam lagta hai zayda take profit par laga ta hun

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

reminder:
    ye bat to ha agr ap ak achi or best strategy banta hoo to ap ko es main boht sara profit earned hona ka boht sara amkana ha or ap ak boht achi or best strategy bana kar ak boht achir or best trading kar sakta hoo.

Junior Member karmounkhaliw is an unknown quantity at this point karmounkhaliw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sniper View Post

reminder:
    Hi my Bro, for me I work with a good strategy, and it works with me, I take 50 pips every day, and this stratgie based of indicators. But There is a possibility in that happening, but it is quite risky since sometimes, the indicator can actually start making profits for you when you are trading instead of the normal losses !!!

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow, I have never tried such a way that you describe I do not use the individual trade, but only using candlestick patterns and price action because of my frequent indi mengiring signal is less precise in because only a tool rather than a rational mind

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me the beat ratio is 8/10 because if i remain less than this it means i lose all. The fact is i use three times ST of my profit target and it 2 trader are gone worn means they take profit of my six positive traders at the end i save profit against two trades but when it decread to anothrer level like 7/10 means i am in loss.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don;t think there is an indicator which can provide the wining possibility most of the time ..there can be 100% win some times and may be some time zero percent winning..if u use own strategy with fundamental analysis then there is no need to find out this kind of indicator. but the indicators u are looking for it is quite impossible to tell u coz we have to know clearly how much equity u have and what kind of strategy u wanted to follow ..suppose u want to trade jsut 1 in a month so yearly 12 trade then there is a huge possibility to win all the trade using indicator even ur own analysis

Junior Member vikalpverma is an unknown quantity at this point vikalpverma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me is baat se disagree karta hon ki indicators ki madad leke trading karne se traders ko loss hota hai
    agar trader ko market aur indicators ki achi samjh hai to usse kabhi bhi indicatiors se loss nahi hoga..kuch technicaal indicatirts aise hote hai jinki accuracy bahut zada hoti hai aur agar une thik se use kiya jaye to bahut fayda ho sakta hai

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have presented good strategies but it will be against the theories that traders have read and learned ,
    Howover i also noticd the same for stochastic that it gives very good buy oppertunities when stochastic reaches at over bought levels .most
    of the traders sell at that level but it is best signal of buying according to my personal observation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)