+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i dont really feel like trading by guessing. that is another name for gamblind and this is gambling my friend/ i think it would be better if we use more than 2 indicators and wait for them to allign..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it sounds interesting but l think it will make everything worse lets say if madc tells me to buy and if l will sell losing probability will be higher.l think it will be better to just arrange the stoploss when you are losing with your indicator.forexample when the indicators signals bullish maybe there maybe some pull back before it will turn to bullish ,if you dont have stoploss very close to the price maybe you can still stay in the position and wait more until the signal will really work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member obaid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point obaid2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have some knowledge of the techniques makes, but because it was outside the dynamic nature of the use of foreign trading strategy will not work. If at any time to change the direction of the market and the losses will be. We will ensure that we have a mechanism by which we trade with.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy makes both signified, but due to the ultra propulsive nature of forex trading the strategy instrument not be very operative to use. The market can change direction at any term and losses module originate. We should all modify certain that we have a strategy that we are trading with.

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks a lot. I agree with you. Because here you described about the signal.
    Share new topics when you get free?

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    From my own experience I think it is better to use the system of stop loss or scalping the account.The traders should follow the trading rules and trading strategies to get the most predictable thing in the market.
    indeed sir, in our trading business then we can not completely fixated on a single strategy but we also have to combine with our analysis of the market. so that we can know the state of the market before we open up trade.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my own experience I think it is better to use the system of stop loss or scalping the account.The traders should follow the trading rules and trading strategies to get the most predictable thing in the market.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by otmanos1 View Post
    from which you express I can understand, here we studied from the point of a signal that you mean, I thank you for the reply, but by taking the inversion of the signal itself is not at risk for our trade account.
    indicator is a tool to map the market and the market conditions then
    so that traders who use it can make a decision to conduct transactions or wait.

There are three possible someone trading without indicators:
    The first, he is a fundamentalist
    second, he was a traider
    Third, he is a trading teknikalis just by reading the charts to predict market direction next

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my experience, don't use stop loss is the big mistake... because it can make our account into margin call... i ever try this method for few time, and the result is margin call... nowadays, i always use stop loss... i think it will work positive if you using stop loss....
    please click THANKS

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bat to ha agr ap ak achi or best strategy banta hoo to ap ko es main boht sara profit earned hona ka boht sara amkana ha or ap ak boht achi or best strategy bana kar ak boht achir or best trading kar sakta hoo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)