+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you think that the indicators that make you lose more than win .. instead of just following a few things you can pursue it .. winning more than losing. like waiting to break the trend line and also waiting for big news and applications hnnnwaqai ka mushaihda kafi have taken from ha ha kioun k waqai kafi dafa aesa hota ha ham ham sl value kam slect karne se ham tp nahi le saktey or tp milne pe peeyey ham ko loss ho jata ha sl limite kam hone ki waja se

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy makes sense, but because of the ultra dynamic nature of forex trading, this strategy will not be very effective to use. The market can change direction at any time and losses will come. We all have to make sure we have a strategy that we trade. and you have presented a good strategy but it will conflict with theories that have been read and studied by traders. But I also pay attention to the same thing for stochastic which gives a very good buying opportunity when stochastic reaches more than buy level. Most traders sell at that level, but that is the best signal to buy according to my personal observations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to qomat For This Useful Post:

baceo (2019-08-30)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to succeed in trading, you must first show a lot of patience. And that is the main quality of a trader. that too Read, read, must be documented. Want to know, open the forum. I am always amazed by each others creativity in this field. Intellectually, this is very interesting! and indicators per ziyada ehtamad kerna acha nahi ha some time you are wrong indicator detective hiis and jis ka results you hota ha losses traders ki tarf chal jata ha, better you ha is a business price action mi per jawa de jay.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experience a few days ago when aud / usd was naturally not traded (most of the time) 1,000 high and at that time I was a beginner. I open a sell order position and move higher and higher and pass 1,000, I deposit more money but at least I lose everything and I like your idea of sl and tp but it might be good for you if the trend is towards you and if it goes against your idea, it will touch the sl position that will lose your money.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

fx love (2019-08-26)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai, pahle pahle to humen apne forex strategy ko demo account par test lena chahiye aur jab humen wo strategy to saath trading karne se hoti profit hai tabhi humen my real account trading because of chahiye, so that the aapko loss de rahi hai strategy for changes in usse kar dijiye. and the points of SL and TP are also important for our trade because if we do to close SL we will only make small losses in a lot of time but when we put it in too long this also makes us difficult to close when SL reaches ... so we have to learn more more about resistance support, this is a better way to place our TP and SL

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

darmanap (2019-08-26)

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree with you, if i use stop loss so i set it up at 30 pips or more because i know floating minus will be touched it and we get loss..or i just let it flow with floating minus without using stop loss but before i did it i had to know for the condition...and i just take relevant profit as my target and i usually take just a little target maybe mini pips and with this way i can control my trade and avoid from some losing

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator per hamen 100% confidence bhee nahen because chahiey jo achhee miltee position hey usee per hee trading karo aur jo thoree bohot profit miltee hey usee per hee guzara karo kiun ki is a male market ziada fortunately in the company key alch men ham baqee sara deposit deposit hee na loss because of bethein. and I don't like using SL. Because it is not wise to lose sequentially while trading there is an opportunity to reach SL points. Instead I use hedging to keep my "green pips" safer.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo indicator reaches hote hain origin mein wo faydemand hi sickle hote hain ache indicator hum logo ko bahut mil jayenge lekin uska istemaal bhi achi tarah se hum logo ko because aana bahut jaruri jar hota hain bhaiya ji and There is no specific Forex strategy that allows Forex traders to win or cause them to lose. All Indicators are good For a Forex trader, the right thing is to really study the Indicators and use them correctly.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is actually just a negative stigma "traders are traders who use indicators fail" although in my opinion, the indicator was created to help traders carry out activities. so it doesn't hurt if we use indicators to trade us as long as we understand the use of this indicator, most of us understand how to use the indicator correctly so that they experience continuous losses and the jab hum logo ko kafi acha analysis because aata hain to fir sahi enter when waiting for aur to enter achi kare to a jar of hum bade volume ki trade le sakte hain lekin aapke kafi acha analysis hona chahiye bhaiya ji

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi kaha apne bade many sizes ka istemaal sahi nahi hota hai kyonki is se margin kam ho jata hai aur account turant loss ho jata hai market to thode se reversal se isliye market i sahi risk dena jaruri hi jiske kliye mm ko follow karuri jaruri hai. and kabhi kabhi hi bade lot size se fayda dekhne ko pata hain nahi to so that trading errors hain to bade lot size se hum logo ko nuksan hi jayda jhel ja ko milta hain isliye bada many use because of hain to sahi entry par because

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)