+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanket ki raneeti jo aapko jeet se adhik dhoka deti hai

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no forex indicator that can make you lose more than you win, it is traders who apply this indicator incorrectly and it affects their trading. We must have the ability to use all forex tools and indicators correctly. and indicators can give you false and correct signals so you have to determine the wrong signal .... and to find out the wrong signal you have to combine the number of indicators

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello follow the indicator strategy so as not to lose, but to increase your profits and for the sake of not jeopardizing all your capital, and this requires you to choose a new indication for you to achieve profits and Finding the best indicator is not enough for me to use it for trading. It must prove itself to be a favorable indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very simple and accurate indicators. because I used the indicator is the Donchian and Renko Chart, thank God I continued .. because this indicator is not an ordinary indicator ... and this indicator is never too late to give a signal, and the signal is only accurate at hours (15:00 hours - 23:00) . in asia please ... trading at 5 am to 9 am, 9 am with frequent false signals

A. INDICATORS
    Donchian Function:
    determine trends
    determine the profit target
    and set a stop loss

6. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex is developing aceh analysis to aap kabhi bhi success forex trader prohibits sakte..forex i lagatar success pane to liye traers how come ihnat aur ache analysis ki zarurat padti hai jiske bina wo loss meh i jayega bahah forex trading hi soch smajh to aur planning as we are chahaiye and many traders are upset about it, when they follow the indicators and believe 100%, they only face a few losses and make them suffer .. until I heard that a trader used to oppose indicators and make a profit this way

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the application ka observation hi magar jo hai yah really hai may jo hai par yakeen signal karta hun lakin jo hai stoploss jo hai woh bohut kaam lagta hai zayda take advantage par ta ta action and this does not work because of the spread. Spread is 3 pips so you always lose 3 pips every time you trade. So, you are always closer to losing than winning. It seems easy to do the opposite but it is far more difficult than this

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sounds interesting but i think it will make things worse let's say if madc tells me to buy and if i will sell the chance of loss will be higher. I think it would be better to just set a stop loss when you lose to you indicator. In the previous example, when the bullish signal indicator might be reversed before it will turn into bullish, if you don't have a stop loss very close to the price you might still be able to stay in position and wait for more until the signal actually works. and actually I don't really feel like trading with guessing. it is another name for gamblind and this is gambling my friend / I think it would be better if we use more than 2 indicators and wait for them to adjust ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with the explanation, trail stop or stop loss is very important to anticipate reversal events, and makes it easy for us not to have to wait in front of a computer for travel prices ... the concept of healthy trading and in practice is unacceptable, because of these signals They are not digital, but they are different from the example, so the effect of the signals presented by the indicator is whatever is happening so we cannot follow through identifying this trade.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to guam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the application for observing hi Magar jo hai well really hi maybe jo hai par signal Yakeen karta hun Lakin jo hai stoploss jo hai woh bohut Kaam lagta hi Zayda took the nominal advantage of the match ta hun and That will not happen my friend. I often call it. Indicators work with past data so it is common if they give the wrong signal, that's why you have to filter the results of that signal. Your strategy for coming to market with a signal different from that given by the indicator may work but not every time.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, all indicators fail and can be relied on in trade transactions and the entry of lost profits is always important, because indicators follow prices and not vice versa. But of course it is not necessary, but we use it to help in the analysis and confirm the agreement, such as because it is increasingly dependent on both, this is not true and my forex builds analysis of aceh to aap kabhi bhi successful forex trader ban sakte .. beforex I lagged the success pane to liye traers ko bahut mehnat aur ache analysis ki zarurat padti hai jiske bina wo loss meh i jayega bahah forex trading hi soch smajh to aur planning as chahaiye

17. The Following User Says Thank You to meikarta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from what you said, I can understand, here we learn from the point of the signal that you mean, I am grateful for the answer, but taking the inversion of the signal itself is not risky for our trading account. This system is not right. why I say so, I've experienced it, based on personal experience, you have to use this system when prices will move big, so in my opinion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)