+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is a kind of technique jis mein hum aik hi time per buy aur sell ker rahay hotay hain. Aur hedging bhi bohat hi kam traders ko use kerni ati hai because hedging mein mostly traders ko loss hi hota hai. Aur i think trailing stop loss is the best option to minimize trading risk. Aur mein khud apni trading k lye trailing stop loss hi use kerta hun. I think that stop loss is more preferable to hedging as you know that hedging is not the desired way to trade and in hedging we aren't having a good technique to pretect our trades and we should always learn how to use stop loss effectively,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel more comfortable with a stop loss because a more simple way to limit losses. I think that hedging, such as closing the a problem, and the opening of new a problem. because we have to think again to close the position, because if it is not appropriate in a closed position, will increase the losses in our trade. Heading is a complete strategy and stop loss is a barer to avoid heavy loss. I think we should not jump from a strategy to another. If you want to hedge then place your trade according to a hedging strategy. If you are trading with other strategy then use stop loss to avoid loss. Don't brake strategy at any cost and also don't jump from one strategy to another.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer stop loss kun ke stop loss sa humra account big loss sa bacha rahta hai main hadging ko nahi pasand karta kun ke ye bohat risky hai is main earning kam hai loss ziada ha,is main mahnat bht karnah parhti hai is iye main tu hamesha sa hi apni trading main stop loss ko use karta hun jiss sa safe trading hoti ha.loss imited ho jata ha. I think it is better to use a stop loss compared using hedging system, but the opinion of each trader are always different, for traders who understand, they sometimes choose hedging, for beginners this will create confusion

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke business me hedging Karna easy nahi hota hai tabhi trader hedging nahi kar sakte hai yaha par trader stop loss lagakar chalna chahiye agar trader forex ke business me stop loss lagate hai to trader market me loss ko control kar sakte hai. well obviously my dear i think that i would always prefer stoploss in my trading than hedging because hedging is the most riskiest strategies and it will increase your loss more than the stoploss and it eat up your double margin.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear for me I also do consider that stop loss is very much important while trading in the forex market as most of the traders try to trade in the forex market without stop loss and they can easily blow out their account very easily so they must have to avoid such mistakes if they have to gain good income If We compare hedging vs stop loss. I think stop loss is not a perfect secure way of capital because when a trade hits stop loss the loss is deducted instantly. But on the other side hedging in forex trading is a such kind of lovely procedure which not only protect our capital but also can provide profit so i select hedging all the time for my loss trades.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daihy mainya bhi tak hedging ko prefer nahe kia hai kio k mughy nahe pata hai k hum itna hedgign ko like kio karty hain yaha par is sai loss k elawa kuch nahe hota hai humy chayay k apni trade ko perfect karny k leyay ik achea entry laini chayay jis mai sl and tp ko munasib jagah par lagana bhut he zruri hai ... yes dear personally to me I do consider that hedging is not a solution and specially when you are know and you hedge prior position to more leveraged one. That is the problem for new comers that they are not willing to accept their losses and use hedging earlier position but this is not a solution as hedging is very risky and when hedged positions start going wrong then there is no way to close with more loss than you had with your first position, bro.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging vs stoploss what would you prefer.
    According to my experience. Both will make profits and also loses. Hedging is also a good option to control losses, but it takes extra skills to completely use it effectively when we are trading. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so good option to control losses.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

khilmi (2020-07-14)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss aur hedging trading karne ke do alag alag trading strategy hai, mere khyaal se stop loss ke sath trading karna hi traders ke liye achcha hota hai, jabki hedging karne se humen heavy loss ho jaati hai to stop loss ke sath trading karna hi best option hai. Seize market opportunities, the Forex market has in store for some of the opportunities that can not be predicted has issued some economic indicators that may affect the movement of the market has greatly benefit from this move in order to serve your strategy.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

goyang (2020-07-12), khilmi (2020-07-14)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha par both he sahe nahe rahty hain agar hum just ik he position par chalty hain tou wo hamary leyay best rhta hai kio k forex ik ayse cheeze hai jis par hum agar zara sa bhi dehan nahe daity hain tou humy yaha par kafi masly ka samna karna parta hai aur yai cheeze ko bhut he achea tarah samjhny ki zrurat hai aur sl he hamary leyay important hpta hai...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stoploss is more secure to use to preserve your capital than hedging, because stoploss can prevent you from losing you entire capital ,and when your position hit the stoploss all take end there ,and then you seek for a more appropriate entry , but with hedging , the two positions are active and you are confused between them ,so I prefer to use stoploss to secure my money.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 194 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)