+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 194 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that hedging does not solve the problem just adds another burden and eliminate the opportunity to be able to achieve a profit. Instead Stop loss will limit mistakes and stop the bad transaction that we do, and give us an opportunity to correct mistakes and achieve a profit
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    heding option is paly with the experienced trader. in heding entery and exit is very important point. heding is use when our analysis is too strong.
    Stop loss is more important compair to heding. with the help of stop loss we can close our trade and when we feel analysis in our direction once again we can enter. stop loss is play with newbie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using Hedging instead of Stop loss , but not much success til now.
    In hedging unlocking the position is the real problem and one needs to master it, till i am trying hard to do it, hoping to get success in coming days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging can be used to protect the profit we made when the market is in correction or reversal we do not sure. Sometimes the market has a deep correction, that is really an examination for trader, but if we use hedging, we can be in less pressure. But if the market just correct for a small way, hedging can bring loss also.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    that hedging will be confused when opening a hedge, greed factor will make the account always threatened, although using a good strategy, if I just imitate the strategy that is in use the master trader, then I will develop, according to my trading style

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can use both. But, we should have knowledge to place those in right situation. And also in hedging , we should know to break in correct time. otherwise, we should lose our account too.

Banned jaya is an unknown quantity at this point jaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each time you try a different trading strategy its like you are just experimenting and each time you do it there is a risk of loosing money.So I will advice you to do these experiments in demo accounts and not real accounts oso that you do not loose money in deciding your strategy and keep 2 things as part of your strategy which is risk management and control of emotions.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my experience. Both will make profits and also loses. Its better to learn both deeper and try to implement on suitable situation. This is what Forex trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the stop loss for cutting and controlling my losses due to its simple nature that it works easily. Hedging is also a good option to control losses, but it takes extra skills to completely use it effectively when we are trading.

Junior Member cdoffx is an unknown quantity at this point cdoffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this would really be personal decision of a trader but for me i'll still prefer to use stop loss because i've not really tried hedging but i've always used stop loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 194 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)