+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 194 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forextiger View Post
    hello anybody who does hedging and tight stop losses in trading, i would like to know how it works and on which technical analsys or fundamentals you people do, its my pleasure if i come to know how it works as of i know most of the financial institues and big men do..
    I am using hedging not depending on any type of analysis, but using it in place of SL and trying to get some success in this one. But it needs us to wait for long time with patience for reversal and also you need to trade with lowest lot order. It is not suitable for the aggressive traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex aspirant should learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer the stop loss for cutting and controlling my losses due to its simple nature that it works easily. Hedging is also a good option to control losses, but it takes extra skills to completely use it effectively when we are trading.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is a perfect order to place to save us from loss. It is in fact a very effective method. So I think SL order is the perfect way to save our account from being nill.

Junior Member forextiger is an unknown quantity at this point forextiger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello anybody who does hedging and tight stop losses in trading, i would like to know how it works and on which technical analsys or fundamentals you people do, its my pleasure if i come to know how it works as of i know most of the financial institues and big men do..

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    that hedging will be confused when opening a hedge, greed factor will make the account always threatened, although using a good strategy, if I just imitate the strategy that is in use the master trader, then I will develop, according to my trading style
    Imitating the strategy of a master trader also does not gurantee the profit in this business. Because you still have your own emotions and habits that are controlling your every action and those play a major role in trading.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that hedging will be confused when opening a hedge, greed factor will make the account always threatened, although using a good strategy, if I just imitate the strategy that is in use the master trader, then I will develop, according to my trading style

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forextiger View Post
    newbies and individual traders require stoploss as they dont trade 24/7 hrs
    if there are national calamities, major news like politics etc they will sin thier
    a/c hedging is used by most experinced and financial institues...
    hedging and stop loss are ways to avoid,prevent and reduce from some losing, and as we know we can use it depend to the condition, when we think that the chart will move back with a good periode so we can use hedging and if we think that the chart will move back but for long time so we can use stop loss, and i think we do not play and hold the orders too long if we just take a strategy for short time or intra day

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicofx View Post
    in my opinion better stop loss and immediately open position well. and hedging separately should you master the character and range of a pair. most importantly always use good money management.
    stop loss is batter for newbie..but if you are exprienced trader & you know the art of trading then you can play with hedging.
    with the help of hedging you can manage money management also.

Banned nicofx is an unknown quantity at this point nicofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion better stop loss and immediately open position well. and hedging separately should you master the character and range of a pair. most importantly always use good money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 194 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)