+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 194 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MIDO View Post
    stop loss order will help you keep your losses low, traders that do not use stop loss orders are usually concerned with their stop loss orders being visible in the market
    i agree with you that stop loss save us from big loss...
    with the help of stop loss we can save our account from margin call..but with the help of hedging we can made some pips or profit also when ever our trader move a big pips opposite from our trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member MIDO is an unknown quantity at this point MIDO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss order will help you keep your losses low, traders that do not use stop loss orders are usually concerned with their stop loss orders being visible in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned india is an unknown quantity at this point india's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedging or stop loss i'm choose stop loss in trading activities, its more effective to trading and get more safe and profit, with set stop loss we can more safe if news with big impact release, hedging is need a good best system to set a good system and set target profit or to cut position to safe position when using hedging system

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    Hedging is used to lock the deals in profit or in loss. But, it should be used by very experienced traders. Should know to break the hedge deals. Stop loss is used to cut loss which makes your fund safe. Both terms should very important and use in it in right time and in right points. Otherwise, results only in lose.
    i dont agree with you that experienced trader not using hedging..hedging is used by experienced trader most of the time use it who play for long term trading.
    when ever their trade going a lot of pips opposite to their trade then they use hedging..i also use hedging once when my account near to margin call and i save my account.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is used to lock the deals in profit or in loss. But, it should be used by very experienced traders. Should know to break the hedge deals. Stop loss is used to cut loss which makes your fund safe. Both terms should very important and use in it in right time and in right points. Otherwise, results only in lose.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think heading a good option for minimizing losses. I think stop loss strategy is the best strategy and traders can be free for next trade in any direction.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some time i open trade in hedging style instead of closing a trade but behind that my intention is not hedging rather earning profit from the undirectional movements.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am agree with you . its need experience also as well as patience because its may dangerous for newbie . anyway i dont use hedging but always prefer SL and in this way i manage my account .

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging can be used to protect the profit we made when the market is in correction or reversal we do not sure. Sometimes the market has a deep correction, that is really an examination for trader, but if we use hedging, we can be in less pressure. But if the market just correct for a small way, hedging can bring loss also.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tristia View Post
    if we trading with open sell and buy in one pair its not hedging strategy, its a locking strategy, hedging is when we open transaction with any pair to have correlation with first pair when open in market, example we open 1 lot buy in pair gbp/usd, to hedging we can open 1 lot sell in pair eur/usd
    if this strategy could benefit could have done with discipline but if more disadvantages than benefits should be re-evaluated this strategy properly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 194 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)