+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 194 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think heading a good option for minimizing losses. I think stop loss strategy is the best strategy and traders can be free for next trade in any direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right sometimes the market has a deep correction that is really an examination for trader but if we use hedging and anyway i dont use hedging but always prefer SL and in this way i manage my account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello anybody who does hedging and tight stop losses in trading, i would like to know how it works and on which technical analsys or fundamentals you people do, its my pleasure if i come to know how it works as of i know most of the financial institues and big men do..

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am agree with you . its need experience also as well as patience because its may dangerous for newbie . anyway i dont use hedging but always prefer SL and in this way i manage my account .

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion better stop loss and immediately open position well. and hedging separately should you master the character and range of a pair. most importantly always use good money management.

Junior Member meyi80 is on a distinguished road meyi80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people thinks that of we use hedging, it's just like freezing the balance forever. but they forget that if we hold too long in hedging position, some position can get swaps fee, and this is can reduce our balance bit by bit. Therefore, although hedging is same like stop loss, never use it longer than a day. try to close the hedging before the market closed.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is risk management is more complicated, I've tried to practice, I am often wrong in opening hedging analysis, and ended up getting a bigger loss, I think the more simple to use stop loss, I am more fit, if hit SL, there are many other opportunities to make the analysis

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging can be used to protect the profit we made when the market is in correction or reversal we do not sure. Sometimes the market has a deep correction, that is really an examination for trader, but if we use hedging, we can be in less pressure. But if the market just correct for a small way, hedging can bring loss also.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think stoploss is best for reducing our losses but i dont know much about hedging.so i use only stoplosses to reduce my losses.so better to maintain stoplosses in trading inorder to reduce the losses

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right..
    hedging is also one techanic for making good profit and its also help of avoid margin call.
    but in hedging the exit & entry point must..be care about both. in my view hedging good if we have good capital in our account..for small investment stop loss is batter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 194 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)