+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 194 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mre khayal se stop loss zada acha tarika hai forex me kyunki hedging ki wajah se traders kayi bar buri tarah fas jate hai kyunki hedging ke bhi rules hote hai jo ki har trader ko nahi pata hote\
    khaskar naye traders ke liye hedging karna mushkil ho jata hai jabki stop loss ki value ko predict karke set karna zada aasan hota hai hedging ke comparison me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think hedging is very difficult to do and it require lot of practice but using stop loss is very easy and new comers can easily sue the stop loss in their trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kulonikilaregunung View Post
    I think hedging is only suitable in use by a master trader, because if the novice trader, be confused removing hedging. I've tried on a demo account, but often fail, I also prefer a stop loss
    Yes in Hedging unlocking is the major problem, if we are able to master it then there will not be any kind of problems in Forex trading. I am also trying to learn it and finally feeling that understanding the market thoroughly is the ultimate solution for problems like this.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    possible hedging and stop loss is one way that can minimize the losses but I think that we should do just stop loss for keeping account of the MC rather than hedging because I personally can not understand the use of hedging strategies properly.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadatif View Post
    I am new trader so I do not about HEDGING before I was know only about stop loss because I use this option in my trades usually to prevent my account from big loss please explain me clearly how can I use HEDGING in my trades to minimize my loss. Thanks.
    I think hedging is only suitable in use by a master trader, because if the novice trader, be confused removing hedging. I've tried on a demo account, but often fail, I also prefer a stop loss

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new trader so I do not about HEDGING before I was know only about stop loss because I use this option in my trades usually to prevent my account from big loss please explain me clearly how can I use HEDGING in my trades to minimize my loss. Thanks.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging is a great resource if you know how to use it, but it can be a dangerous style of trading for the inexperienced. You will need to know how an when to close a hedged position while letting the other one run at a profit. If you chose to open more and more positions, you could end up wiping out your margin and end up in a total loss, also wasting your valuable time and emotions in the process.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu123 View Post
    i consider hedging a confused system . because if you dnt know the direction of a trade why trade in the first place ???
    I also think that because some pairs have the same correlation in price direction but sometimes the opposite direction and still confused how to open hedging and usually even greater loss.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think stop loss is a perfect order to place to save us from loss. It is in fact a very effective method. So I think SL order is the perfect way to save our account from being nill.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging and stop loss are ways to avoid,prevent and reduce from some losing, and as we know we can use it depend to the condition, when we think that the chart will move back with a good periode so we can use hedging and if we think that the chart will move back but for long time so we can use stop loss, and i think we do not play and hold the orders too long if we just take a strategy for short time or intra day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 194 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)