+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 194 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sfc79 View Post
    hedging usually combine with martingale strategy to make a 'status quo' for your open position and give you more time to think of the next appropriate strategy. As for me, i prefer use the stop loss, and only use hedging once in a while.
    Hedging can also be done without Martingale strategy and it is better if we don't use martingale strategy as it increases the risk. Simple Hedging with opposite order with the same lot size can be used instead of using stop loss, but to unlock this Hedged position again is a big Headache.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging and stop loss are two ways that a trader can control their losses in the business of forex trading. This means that we can choose the one that suits best the kind of forex trader that we are.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging and stop both can be used while trading in forex. I prefer to use stop loss because it is more secured and most of the traders are reliable into it that decreases their loss.
    Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if this strategy could benefit could have done with discipline but if more disadvantages than benefits should be re-evaluated this strategy properly.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think hedging is very difficult to do and it require lot of practice but using stop loss is very easy and new comers can easily sue the stop loss in their trading

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging can make you to face with a bigger loss than stop.stop loss has a very good option to be safe from the loss. there are also some ways to be safe from the losses.SL is one them.it helps from being nil and stop loss has an effective way.

Banned forekingdom is an unknown quantity at this point forekingdom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    HEDGING vs STOP LOSS.
    I did a hedging only when price movements are still in his daily range, because the two positions that we open will most likely be touched by the price, too risky if we did hedging when the price movement was out of his daily range, because most likely the one of our position will not be touched by price, with strategy and any system I always use stop loss in trading

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdul View Post
    beginner traders often violate the rule um, I guess that is part of the learning process, new traders are always curious about the new strategy, want to try using a large money management, with time and experience more and more, traders will be aware, and began trading with discipline in trading rule
    Forex beginner always want to get the holy grail, they always want a profect trading system that only can give him profit, but really, so they tried systems one by one, but unfortunately, this system is not exist, forex trading always have 2 sides, loss and win, so we should have a good risk management to control our loss and get more profit, that is the way to success.
    Honest to myself, honest to others

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ne sahi kaha hai.
    hedging main ham ek or dusri trade open karte hai lekin opposite order ki.
    lekin hedging k liye hamari lot size bi same hi honi chahiye n kam or n hi jyda.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hindlekar View Post
    i don't agree that hedging will be confuse to trader..its very simple and easy if you are trading and playing hedging in single pair.
    i save my account with the option of hedging when i was new and i dont know the knowledge about money management. there are many trader with the help of hedging they made a good profit. but need experience.
    I guess it depends on each person
    so if anyone likes and does not. it does not matter basically headging to lock in profits when I rose at a push

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 194 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)