+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 194 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Junior Member nad007 is an unknown quantity at this point nad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HEDG and SL are too different from each other. i think stop lost is a good option to prevent from lost all your money but many traders are using it manually. while hedging is using as a trading style by which you can safe one peers trade for a while. most of traders using hedging to control the lost of on going trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trisgt05 View Post
    Frankly saying I don't know what HEDGING is.I have used stop loss whenever needed.As I came to know from this topic HEDGING is more complex and need more balance to apply, if that so I will never you HEDGING in my life.
    yeah right to apply these techniques are and will be the cost and I think you need to have the ability where prices move well so we will not have an error in one position open and you are able to successfully use this technique

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would rather stop loss (SL), because I think it's a safer way to save our capital and immediately reversing the position of the OP to get the profit, if we are hedging the meaning is essentially the lock position, then the price goes up whenever and wherever a fixed position and can not take advantage with this technique.

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    The use of stop loss or hedging and cut losses equally uncomfortable for the trader. Since I've had bad experiences with it.
    While the hedging position and want to remove it added even widened while using a stop loss or cut loss price reverses direction again.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss some times brings loss to our account and Hedging the position opened will never loss if we are able to manage it properly. Hedging a position is very easy but unlocking the hedged position is not a easy task as it needs good experience.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donnot know much about hedging I just know that it is a situation where we open the sell and buy position at the same time, as if buy goes on loss then sell would be in profit and vice versa, but I did not use that I think that stop loss should be in every trade as I lost much by not using sl.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss limit losses and can make us survive, instead of risking the whole capital with hedging, where profit target is not great. is this worth the risk and reward ratio.,,,? It's so unfair
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sairin View Post
    hedging and stoplose equally serve to secure the margin of the MC, that psychologically they are more profitable than the stop hedging because the trader would lose feeling down if you have repeatedly lose could still profit while hedging future
    I think the stop loss will not prevent you from loss or margin call just say you use a stop loss to reduce the loss you will suffer too much in a trade you do if you have lost touch with a stop loss in a row then you do find MC

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss prevent you from the big losses.you may use stop loss to pervent your capital.but some time give huge loss to you. and stop loss position is very important.but i don't know what is hedging..any body in this forum explain me about hedging and how to use it?

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new trader so I do not about HEDGING before I was know only about stop loss because I use this option in my trades usually to prevent my account from big loss please explain me clearly how can I use HEDGING in my trades to minimize my loss. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 194 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)