+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 194 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Several tools are there for the benefit of traders that helps to provide profit to them. Two of them are stop loss and hedging. Stop loss is easy .You only put it On at your desired value, Hedging is complex one and if one does'nt know the procedure then there are difficulties to handle it. It is upon trader's requirement that what he prefers hedging or stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself would prefer to use stop losses in trading transactions. stoploss really helped me to minimize the risk of loss. whereas for hedging, we need a good trading strategy and management with strict counting. hedging is very dangerous if the price trending market experienced a large volume. For me i favoured as the stop loss for the lancinating and the controlling my losses due to its rounded nature that it complex easily....The hedging is also a swell choice to moderated as a losses, but it takes unnecessary skills to completely use it effectively when we are trading really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is best categories online business that i have ever seen before for the new generation. I think every trader he or she have his or her own opinion. but i prefer both of but something a little bit in stop loss. Because stop loss for cutting and controlling my losses due to its simple nature that it works easily. Hedging is also a good option to control losses, but it takes extra skills to completely use it effectively when we are trading.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that there are many differnt ways for the rader in the forex to minimize or to stop their loss i n he tarading so there are too many ption liike the stop loss , hedging or takes as the profit, but i am only allow the hedging it is process to recover your looss and take profit ewhere as stop loss completely stop the trading really !! I find that forex applicant should inform to use SL prototypical. Equivocation is a analyzabled as a methodes to learned and if one doesn't change say knowledge it present resultant in a thickening condition unable to impending the positions. Moreover evasion expect option too numerous trades and ample book to expect the industry movements for a extensives as a period of period. So my advices is to used a sl for the minute and discover evasion aftes !!

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if the stop loss in the appeal, I prefer to hedging, because I think it's like forex roler coster who one day up and down so I think with that hedging is like we're saving, and we added a lot of profit and we stayed close while we were happy with our profit, and I think that hedging is very nice. Hedging is one of the most powerful ways that I think if we use for trading. I myself do not know why. but we should be able to control our emotions because by the hedging profits that we earn is also very little of it is the key then just need to be patient and always use good sense to be able to get a good trading results as well.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex, the investor must learn, such as the use of the original TIL coverage can be difficult to understand and to approach, if 1 does not have audio results in a tough business climate knows, it cannot be ruled out that in the lead roles. In addition, a number of shops had to initiate coverage with enough capital to invest, because the bear market rallies to get a considerable amount of time. That is why I understand with sl for a while along with my own advice, coverage higher.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    anybody who does securing and limited quit failures in trading , i would like to know how it performs and on which specialized analsys or basic principles you individuals do, its my satisfaction if i come to know how it performs as of i know most of the economical institues and big men do.. Try each square event,, The unique strategy of trying to simply experiment of mercantilism and every time you realize there is a risk of losing money. So I would suggest attempting this experiment demo account and really not the operating system that you simply don't lose money when you do decide their strategy and kept the two things that are part of the scheme, which is the management of risk and managing emotions.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that both methods are very helpful to the forex traders in which one is a stop losers and others is a one is hegging one stop your traded really immediately while other one is much more related to the the first one heading keep your lose minimum but my choice is the stop losers is betters really ! I think the end of the damage really ideal is to get into the position to avoid wasting by injury. The item is indeed an effective method. And so I think that SL is the ideal solution to save will get attention currently nil.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery use main to stop loss hai main hedging use nahain karta is ko use karny ke lea bht sary amount ki zarorat hoty hai is main to humain loss ke chances bht ziada ho jaty hain agar humain hedging hee karni to pehly humain demo main is ke lea knowlege hasil karni chahea is se humain achi information mily gi jis se hum behter tor pe jaan jaingy.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging or stop loss maen bohat ziyada farak hy. stop loss hamy loss dy k hamari trade close kar deta hy jab k hedging hamry loss ko rok leta hy. jab hamy pata chalta hy k market ab thek ho gai hy yani ham apna loss bacha sakty haen then dosri trade ko close kar dety haen. jab aik trade lagi hoi ho or wo hamy loss dy rahi ho to ham usi velue k us k olt aik or trade laga dety haen jis ki waja sy hedging ho jati hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 194 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)